- All localities are now on the 'new' website platform, which is a reskin of the old and in line with the global aspiration.
- Dining reservations over the internet are now on A/B test in all locales
- Website has now been moved to the US servers with its counterparts + 'The Art of Marvel Hotel New York' has been referenced for the first time visitor facing.
- A third park is still in the planning with land set aside. They advise its a long long way off in the future.
- Disneyland Paris is the 2nd largest resort, 6 times smaller than WDW but 2nd none the less.
- The 'South' bus terminal and train station entry will open 2019.
- Longer stays are the key driver for growth via the WDS2 expansion, not just new guests and repeat guests.
- Geothermal energy is now live and unique to Disneyland Paris (from a Disney stand point)
- Due to changes to French law regarding local rentals and airbnb - Disneyland Paris is reviewing its hotel portfolio
- One third of the development is concrete, focusing more on greenery, gardens, trees, grass.
- 2013 was the start of the expansion project through a study
- Berm is gonna be 8m high, only tops of buildings visible outside
- Work is day time only