Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

RunningKoen

Click here for the size chart of the shirts.

Guess I pick the right size; the shirts are rather big according to that table.
The bust measurement for the mens 'M', my size, is a 104-108 cm one.
Brands like Nike, Asics, Under Armoud and some famous dutch races (the one where I have three shirts from ..) use that measurement as a L size shirt. Their M sizes shirts are closer to an average of 100 cm (ranging 97-103 most of the time)

RunningKoen

Not sure how to get your bib before the race? Don't panic, we tell you how! Click Here

O8iW8Lw.png

Source: Facebook Run Disney France

Edit: Yay! Found the English link. Over here

Last edited:

RunningKoen

Thanks @RunningKoen. Being one of the few people on the planet who chooses not to on FB I sometimes miss out on info.

Now you're one of two. I don't like social media and thus have no accounts - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. WDWMagic is the closest I get....

You're welcome! This is one of the reasons why I am not that happy with the most important communication about DLP half is done through FB or twitter, while their official site is outdated.

It's great they are communicating, seeing some runDisney standards on this forum. But still, a working and up to date site would be the best.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
You're welcome! This is one of the reasons why I am not that happy with the most important communication about DLP half is done through FB or twitter, while their official site is outdated.

It's great they are communicating, seeing some runDisney standards on this forum. But still, a working and up to date site would be the best.

Yes, it would....

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Where did you see the half course? I would have thought that we would have received the event guide by now but I've not seen anything. Extended weather forecast looks like it will be a bit chillier than last year...

RunningKoen

ED92 had a pic, with first and last crossing times for several points; that pic was deleted due to security reasons (or it was rumoured as reason). The picture without times is circulating online, but I'm not sure if I should help the circulation of it any futher; I can understand the security reasons and wait for rD to officially release it.

Its quite a change; we exit the DLP area at a different point (through the parking lot at the nothern point of the driveway; no longer the western point at the parade backstage area) and the route is more focused on the north east area around DLP. Finish is completely inside the studio's, where we start and finish. Some parts of the parc are used back and forth. The people in the last corral will see people finishing I guess.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Yes, I agree that particularly for the 5 km the finish was not practical - especially with all the idiots who stopped RIGHT BEFORE THE FINISH to take a selfie. And having characters "dancing" a few meters before the finish was not a good idea either as that too created bottlenecks. I heard it took nearly an hour for all the 5 km corrals to start Friday night - is that true?

RunningKoen

I started mid corral C during the 5 and starting took over 45 minutes for us, so I guess an hour is possible. Faster than 2016. The idea of the corrals around the lake was quite good actually.

2018 dates are confirmed since they already sold package deals at the expo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom