Disneyland Paris for Hen Do - Need Advice!

margybear

Original Poster
Hello everyone!
I'm organising a hen do for my bridesmaids and I (there's 6 of us in total) and we're thinking of a 2 night/3 day stay in Disneyland Paris! :D I'm just looking at the different options in terms of rooms - I'm thinking to maximise time in a short stay, we'd like to stay in one of the 'lakeside' resorts (Sequoia, Newport Bay Club or DL Hotel).
As a group we narrowed it down to 2 options:
  • Go to Sequoia Lodge and pay for 2 standard rooms with 3 people in each
  • Go to Newport Bay Club and get the Compass Club Family Room (2 double beds and 2 sofa beds)
I guess my question is more about the size of the compass club room - my gut says if it's a 'family' room it's probably gonna be cramped with 6 adults as opposed to say 2 adults and 4 kids. Has anyone ever booked one of these rooms before? Or is it best to get two rooms in Sequoia? How easy is it to link 2 reservations together? (I'm booking from the UK version of the site)

TIA! :)

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I don’t think the family room has additional bathrooms (but it would be worth a phone call to verify) so for six people I would think you’d be better off with 2 rooms.

cjkeating

The Newport Bay Club was pretty dingy. I can't speak for any of the others, but I'd avoid that hotel if you can.
When did you last visit before or after the refurb? On my last trip it seemed a bit too garish for me, Sequoia I find a bit dingy but I know a lot of people love the country/woodland feel.

Communicora

Premium Member
When did you last visit before or after the refurb? On my last trip it seemed a bit too garish for me, Sequoia I find a bit dingy but I know a lot of people love the country/woodland feel.
I stayed there in April 2017. I just googled and I guess that was after a 2015 refurb? Yikes. I wanted to try Sequoia, but it was booked up at the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom