Disneyland + Other Disney Parks on Google Streetview!

Phroobar

I'm looking at the Pandora one. It's not much of a land. It's like it should be viewed from one direction. The other direction is just jungle like the rest of the park. It needs floating mountains on the other side.

dweezil78

Original Poster
It's pretty dated at DCA. The TOT is still there with a 40 minute wait.

How does it work? Just type a location in Google maps and look for those 360 pics? Every time I select a location it looks like there’s only one pic per location.

It looks like they were maybe a little premature in the announcement -- appears as if the content is still populating. I'm just now starting to see blue street lines where you can drag the yellow guy. An hour ago there were none. Make sure you drag onto the path where you don't see a blue dot, which indicates a user submitted image.

Re: TOT, I'm seeing Mission Breakout now. If you see TOT it's probably an old user submitted 360 image.

dweezil78

Original Poster
I'm looking at the Pandora one. It's not much of a land. It's like it should be viewed from one direction. The other direction is just jungle like the rest of the park. It needs floating mountains on the other side.

It's definitely not a huge land -- most of it is really a gigantic show building concealed with a really grandiose facade. The floating mountains are kind of in the center of it all though, but you aren't wrong, if you look the other way opposite the show building, you do just see jungle which is the rest of the park where you had just come from.

mickEblu

It looks like they were maybe a little premature in the announcement -- appears as if the content is still populating. I'm just now starting to see blue street lines where you can drag the yellow guy. An hour ago there were none. Make sure you drag onto the path where you don't see a blue dot, which indicates a user submitted image.

Re: TOT, I'm seeing Mission Breakout now. If you see TOT it's probably an old user submitted 360 image.

Where do I go from here. The instructions I found online suck. They assume you already know how to use Streetview. It starts off by saying drag and zoom etc. Where do I go from here ?

6E7E1556-6187-4938-8F0A-7FB8663E552F.png

dweezil78

Original Poster
Where do I go from here. The instructions I found online suck. They assume you already know how to use Streetview. It starts off by saying drag and zoom etc. Where do I go from here ?

View attachment 268664

Weird, none of it seems to be working on mobile yet. On mobile, to activate street view, you just put your finger on the area you want to see and hold down until the info thing pops up on the bottom.

Desktop is working though! The yellow guy you drag is on desktop. I'm sure mobile will follow at some point soon.

mickEblu

Weird, none of it seems to be working on mobile yet. On mobile, to activate street view, you just put your finger on the area you want to see and hold down until the info thing pops up on the bottom.

Desktop is working though! The yellow guy you drag is on desktop. I'm sure mobile will follow at some point soon.

Thanks, I’ll check it out on desktop! I always forget I do everything on mobile. Guess I’m used to most everything on mobile working these days.

mickEblu

I’m finding myself fascinated with the backstage stuff. Trying to understand after the we walk into th temple facade, at what point do we enter the Indy show building? Also the whole walk until we get to the show building is that under the Canopy of trees ?

TP2000

This is cool. I wonder how often they'll update it? For instance, Pixar Pier that opens in 90 days or so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom