DisneyLand next month

disney_mom

Original Poster
We've been to DisneyWorld a few times and we're trying out DisneyLand next month. I have some questions I hope you all can help me with.

The parade/firework schedule is unavailable right now for when we'll be there. Does anyone know what times they were before the holidays? We're trying to make dining reservations.

Is there no Memory Maker?

TP2000

We've been to DisneyWorld a few times and we're trying out DisneyLand next month. I have some questions I hope you all can help me with.

The parade/firework schedule is unavailable right now for when we'll be there. Does anyone know what times they were before the holidays? We're trying to make dining reservations.

Is there no Memory Maker?

Disneyland is very different than Disney World. Not sure what Memory Maker is. But I wouldn't expect much in the way of parades and fireworks this winter, Main Street USA is getting a big repaving project this winter that will prevent parades, and the rest of the parade/fireworks infrastructure is apparently closing for rehab to get ready for Pixar Fest this April when an all-new fireworks show will debut and Paint The Night electrical parade will return to Anaheim. It will be a sleepy winter for parades and fireworks.

You'll instead want to focus on Fantasmic! and World of Color. World of Color generally shows nightly in winter, while Fantasmic! generally plays on weekends only. There is an excellent dinner package at The Blue Bayou which gets you a meal and a very good view in a reserved section for Fantasmic!. Book it fast before they are all gone, as it's very popular.

And a gentle reminder, West Coasters take their Disneyland culture seriously. It's just spelled Disneyland, all one word. Just say that, and don't use the blandly corporate phrase "Disney" that is so popular back East, and you will be fine. :)

TP2000

Memory Maker is where you pay one time and can download all of your PhotoPass pics.

Ah. You should try MaxPass, which is basically the same thing for PhotoPass but includes easy mobile Fastpass access via the Disneyland App. It's $10 per person per day and includes unlimited PhotoPass downloads.

PiratesMansion

We're taking 6 people so that would be expensive. Is it unlimited FastPasses each day?
FastPass is just like the old system they used to have at WDW; you can have one at a time, and you can potentially get a lot of them, but it's not unlimited. The only difference between MaxPass and regular FastPass is that with MaxPass you can reserve on your phone; otherwise you have to walk to the attraction to get each FastPass.

If World of Color and/or Fantasmic are playing and you are not getting a dining passage, you need a FastPass to see those shows; however, they do not impact your ability to get ride FastPasses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom