Disneyland Magic Kingdom My Way

Fairybuzz

Original Poster
Hey guys I was thinking about doing a Magic Kingdom park on Rollercoaster tycoon and I just wanted map out my ideas see what people think and put it all down so I can organize my brain a bit.

So this is going to be either Disneyland Hawaii or Disneyland Australia. I'm not certain yet. But I'll do it as if its hawaii and as if I'm deciding to only build one park and add more rides.

Main Street:
Hall of Presidents
Street Cars
Main Street Station
Mickey's Magical Theater (A 4-D show about Mickey trying to put on a magic show with his friends, during the show Donald argues with Goofy and pete disrupts things, and all kinds of mayhem as they try to get it right with the moral that people need to work together)

Fantasyland:
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Peter Pan's Neverland Flight
It's A Small World
Toy Story Mania
Expedition Everest (scaled down but still switchback)
The Circle OF Life (Lionking High Tech Darkride)
Cinderella Castle (Cuz shes my fav)
Cinderella's Royal Carousel
Many Adventures of Whinnie The POOH (done hunny hunt style of course)

Discovery Bay:
20,000 Leagues under the sea submarines (around a portion of rivers of america which will be simply named Rivers of Discovery here)

Journey Into Imagination (The original ride, scaled down slightly, standing in a smaller pavillion where the first floor is the ride and the second floor is Imageworks.

Mystic Manor: American version of the ride

Timekeeper

UP: The sky high adventure- A unique ride combining elements of a Vekoma mad house (see houdini's great escape in Six flags), with simulator and 3-D technology.

Kingdom Hearts Live Show

Frontierland:

Big thunder Mountain Railroad
Silver Horseshoe Revue
Woody's Roundup (teacups like ride)
Big Thunder Mine Disaster (The original Mine elevator dropping in the ground ride thought of before tot)

The American South (NOS meets CC):
Splash Mountain
Pirates Of The Caribbean
Princess and the Frog Darkride (Unnamed as of now)
Country Bear Jamboree

Adventureland:
Tiki Room (duel theaters)
Jungle Cruise
Ohana (Lilo and Stitch Ride not sure if it'll be a darkride or something else)
Tiki River Rapids
Indiana jones and the Legend of Ra (roller coaster/darkride hybrid)

Tomorrowland:
Space Mountain (no loops Im tired of everyone making it have loops in rct when only one sm ever had loops)
Peoplemover
Horizons (smaller and newer)
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin (maybe if theres room but Idk if there will be)
Phinneas and Ferb and the Wacky House of Inventions (sorta like innoventions but its all hands on silly stuff and A VR ride.
Star Tours
Tron Lightcycle Ride (Test track technology with (secure) light cycle shaped vehicles. You're lead by Quorra and Sam as you escape the clutches of Clu and his programs. The introduction/preshow is done by Gem as she tells you how to survive.
Soarin' (part of the Space Mt. Building)
Astro Orbiter (Atop Peoplemover as usual)

In order to make room for tron, I needed to forego Autopia and to make room for Everest I decided not to put in dumbo. With astro Orbiter its superfluous anyway. Eventually I may add a small studio park so I'm gonna leave a space for it outside. There I'd stuff in a Rockin' Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror, Great Movie Ride, Monsters inc ride, RSR, Muppet stuff, Backlot tour, etc. Either that or Disney's America which can Include that stuff along with American Adventure, A slew of new rides, possibly California Screamin' or something whatever I feel.

So yeah thats what I have so far and I'm looking forward to sharing some pics :D

Fairybuzz

Original Poster
Lion King should be in Adventureland, and Toy Story well should be in another park plus what about Wreck-It Ralph?

Hmmm Wreck It Wralph... Thats not a bad idea...

The Reason the Lion King is not in adventureland Is because of physical limitations lol. When you see the map I'm working on you'd see that I reserved too much space for Legend of Ra to add anything else over there.

Toy story I shoved in because I wanted to make the ride, yet I'm not sure if I'm making another park or not. I wanted to kinda mix it up a bit and see If i could get rides from other parks to fit in MK. Its a bit of a challenge I set for myself. I got the idea from seeing the Imagination institute building in DL and innoventions, as well as the Lion king show in HK.

I'm also leaving a spot near Discovery Bay for a Kingdom Hearts Ride In case I wanna ditch the show idea. I'd make the entrance look like twilight town with the dl Railroad going over to blend with the theming around it. That also kinda takes a bite out of adventure land.

If I'm going to do wreck It ralph I'd go all out on it. Perhaps A game central station pavillion like thing, Maybe I'll gut the Tomorrowland starcade I was building and set it up in there. I have to figure out where all my screenshots are going then ill show some but I think I can tuck some of it under Tron and make it look like its all in the starcade building. They're tourists what do they know! :p Better yet leave the arcade machines in and have it like games from the movie. I could also forego buzz and use the nearby omnimover for some kind of Hero's Duty Shooting ride. Of course I could always just put a generic ride placeholder there and claim it to be a ride so advanced rct cant replicate it :p but thats kinda a cop out. :p thanks for the response :D

Twilight_Roxas

For Wreck-It Ralph one could be a dark motion simulator ride set after the film. A Sugar Rush Racers kinda like Test Track, and Radiator Springs Racers. You don't have to get rid of Buzz if its popular.

Fairybuzz

Original Poster
Would this studio park be an actual, real-working studio, with sets, a real backlot and soundstages? If not, I don't see the point.

It would simply because I can lol. But also because I remember when it was MGM and actually was in use and it felt so much better and more full then now. It would also have that old time hollywood feel that I miss, with the dick tracy cars and the maroon cartoons signs and random street filming. As it is I'd probably rather go with Disney America, which could have a wide variety of rides from DCA stuff to Cartoons to Carsland, to Tall tales things, I can even drop Dumbo (which I think takes place in florida) in there alongside Countdown to Extinction (IM NOT CALLING IT DINOSAUR!).

The only think I know for sure Is I wanted to make rides more pavilion style where I can such as "Rock'n'Roll Plaza",

For Wreck-It Ralph one could be a dark motion simulator ride set after the film. A Sugar Rush Racers kinda like Test Track, and Radiator Springs Racers. You don't have to get rid of Buzz if its popular.

Well I was already doing the Quorra and Sam Light cycle ride for test track so I'd probably do something along the lines of a Kuka arm simulator similar to spiderman in setup but more advanced in movement and disorientation. I wanted to make sure it included my favorite character sgt. Calhoun.

Splash mountain is going to be the more detailed WDW version, with double logs (which aren't available in Rollercoaster tycoon so Ill pretend), Space mountain is going to be more like the WDW version too. Thunder mountain is going to be like the DLP Version,except its going to have maybe one loop since I dont remember anyone ever trying it like that on their RCT disney parks.

The castle won't be as big since that would require a lot of pieces of building that I don't have, but I'll be bigger than the original one but not by much. Everest will be really scaled down cuz I dont have enough room for a bigger one. Basically its the matterhorn with switchbacks.Buzz if I make it will be an exact copy of the original If you Had Wings layout because I thought that would be fun.

Mystic Manor will be bigger than the original. Journey into Imagination will not have any mention of the Imagination institute or any of that nonsense. It will also be a mirror image of the original meaning it goes the opposite way (the ride starts going from right to left in the station and the turntable is on the left side). Mr. Toad will be the duel track one just for the memories.

I decided to cut out the lion king ride and Instead make it Aladdin. I just can't integrate the natural feel of the lion king into a building next to Mr. Toad and Peter Pan etc. I'm gonna make the exterior look like the agrabah marketplace and put it near Everest like a mini world showcase but not.

There will be a monorail with a counterstation to the main street station. It'd go to resorts and if i make the other park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom