News Disneyland Magic Key Program (all pass types will be available to purchase beginning March 5, 2024)

truecoat

I did, just once! Less than a minute after they joined the queue, a younger couple came after and joined. The Andersons then offered the couple to cut them, but they politely declined. The offer turned into a demand and the young couple made it clear that they were fine with going on after them and actually wanted to go on last. I kindly told the Andersons that they couldn’t force the couple to go before them and since they got into the queue after them, they had every right to be the last ones to ride. Instead of being mature, the Andersons left the queue altogether. They would have rathered not ride at all than ride and not be the last ones. Absolutely ridiculous and immature. And they had to have been in their 60s when I was working there.

I haven't paid much attention or luckily just missed out....until my last visit. While my granddaughters were waiting to meet Donald Duck, the adult in front of us with a professional camera started talking to Donald as if he was a real person. He then asked Donald to do a disappointed look or pose while he snapped photos. He was very happy with the results but really creeped me out.

Californian Elitist

I haven't paid much attention or luckily just missed out....until my last visit. While my granddaughters were waiting to meet Donald Duck, the adult in front of us with a professional camera started talking to Donald as if he was a real person. He then asked Donald to do a disappointed look or pose while he snapped photos. He was very happy with the results but really creeped me out.
See, this is exactly the type of weird, disturbing behavior I’m talking about. And there are plenty of Disney fans out there like this. They take it to another level, and not in a good way. Wow.

I wonder what he did with the photos? Maybe I don’t want to know.

Th3 DUd3

This years magnet. Got in the mail today.
C137854C-BF52-46F6-91AA-8CB9F8972514.jpeg

mickEblu

Dammit. Those standby lines are about to get even crazier. I wonder if this was always the plan or if they were motivated by the Disney + losses.

I also wonder if they moved up their limit of annual passes for sale or or if they re just making up for people who didn’t renew. The fact that Enchant passes aren’t for sale makes me believe it’s the latter.

Last edited:

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
It all feels so arbitrary. I am usually pretty good at detecting the business reason for something and looking at the WDW and DLR AP offerings and availability pulsing has me lost.

TheRealBobIger

Dammit. Those standby lines are about to get even crazier. I wonder if this was always the plan or if they were motivated by the Disney + losses.

I also wonder if they moved up their limit of annual passes for sale or or if they re just making up for people who didn’t renew. The fact that Enchant passes aren’t for sale makes me believe it’s the latter.

Just to set the record straight I never had a year where we loss $$$ from Disney +. Bob #2 got some explaining to do

waltography

I suspect the latter too. Seems like the attrition of folks who didn't renew hit some threshold so they're opening it up again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom