Disneyland itinerary

traveler_t

Original Poster
First time in Disneyland Park with 3.5yo, 5.5yo girls. Looking for itinerary for 2 full days. We stay in grand Californian so will try rope drop 30 min before everyone. Specifically:

1. Which activities should we go to in the early morning and in which order?
2. What are some activities we can do after lunch when it gets crowded?
3. Any activities that require (or allow) early registration?

Thank you!

shambolicdefending

In the afternoon, head back to the hotel and spend some time at the pool. For the amount you're likely paying for Grand California, you may as well enjoy the amenities. If the girls (parents?) can nap for an hour or two you can go back into the parks around dinner time and enjoy the thinning crowds until closing.

Are the kids tall enough and/or adventurous enough to want to go on the "big kid" rides? Are they more into the princess stuff? More into Star Wars? Do the parents want to child swap and go on some of the bigger rides themselves?

A lot of different options for your day, depending on individual preferences.

CaptinEO

This poster has created 5 separate threads for help on his trip and has never responded to anyone (myself included) who took the time to answer him.

Maybe it's not intentional but OP if you are asking for help I'd recommend at least replying on your own threads to the people wanting to help you out.

CaptinEO

BuzzedPotatoHead89

I want to give our OP the benefit of the doubt but maybe the moderators of this site could consolidate these into a single trip planning thread?

As has been repeated multiple times now by other posters and myself I would highly recommend spending some time at the hotel resting by the pool or maybe doing character dining at Goofy’s or Storytellers since two back to back full days at the parks with a 3.5 and 5 year old is a recipe for a burnout disaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom