Disneyland East Side Redo

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Something a little different for me, but I was lurking on the Disneyland board and I saw a thread about how they would redo it.
Might as well throw my hat in the ring:
mermermermermer.jpg

A total ground up redo really, the only things that aren't casualties are Space Mountain and the Matterhorn showbuilding.

Tomorrowland recieves a retro-futuristic redo, with room for further expansion. It all builds up to Space Mountain, which has increased it's weenie-tude. Buzz Lightyear is now a Flash Gordon style adventure, moved away from the toy theming it had before. A city tour dark ride is on the other side of the street. Both of these dark rides are 2 stories. Tomorrowland Plaza Restaurant keeps a strong quick service option and a Space Mountain themed Table Service is added next to Space Mountain. In the back of the land, a Figment E-ticket and miniland creates a smoother transition from the land of high fantasy to the land of hard sci-fi.

The train station will be set on top of the Imagination ride building, matching the aesthetics of the miniland. The monorail will be fully rerouted to stop in front of Space Mountain, make a helix around the Tomorrowland Plaza stage, and leave the park by going over the new Space Mountain restaurant.

Nestled between the two lands, there is a new terraced parade and fireworks viewing area to add capacity.

Fantasyland also gets a major expansion, starting with a ground up redo of the Matterhorn to extend and merge the two tracks, adding a couple more show scenes along the way, one of which being a return of the glowing crystals. On the other side of the ride, a Norse village has sprung, which holds a brand new Frozen E-ticket and a store themed to the new Fantasyland area. Across from Arendelle, a large tower in a forest clearing holds a Tangled dark ride, with a restaurant themed to the Snuggly Duckling. The final part of the expansion is a Beauty and the Beast themed miniland featuring a large scale E-ticket and a table service restaurant. There is a small expansion plot beyond this. This new miniland is filled with waterways and bridges, adding to the plethora of water in Disneyland.

This expansion opens up a ton of space and would add up to 2000 guests in capacity, while also fixing the many issues of Tomorrowland and using desperately underused space on the East side of the park and opens up several new expansion plots.

That's all I got right now

Last edited:

NateD1226

This is what I said on the thread:
My additions to the park would have...

A new and remolded Tomorrowland with these features.

• Replace Star Tours with a Rocketman ride where you are in the point of view of Rocketman going on his adventures around the world.
  • Take out everything from Buzz and replace it to make it a Big Hero Six ride where you help save the day with Baymax and the team
  • Turn Pizza Port into Pizza Planet.
  • Space Mountain clearly stays the same.
  • Right in front of Space Mountain there will be a mini rollercoaster for people of all ages that don't like big thrills. It will have guest be "teleported" around space and discovering new creatures and lands.
That is all for Tomorrowland. The rest of the space would be for a new land. It would be like Epcot and WestCot.

• London- Mary Poppins Dark Ride
  • China- Mulan Mini Rollercoaster
  • Germany- Tangled Dark Ride
  • Africa- Tarzan Swinging Ride (E-ticket)
  • Mexico- Coco Boat Ride (sort of like Pirates)
Restaurants

• London- A Peter Pan style restaurant
  • China- A Mulan restaurant
  • Mexico- a Mexican restaurant with live entertainment.
  • All the other lands will have fast serve type restaurant
Hope you liked my area! These would be my dream rides and restaurants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom