Disneyland dreams repository

Phroobar

Original Poster
Have you ever had a dream that you were at Disneyland but it didn't really match with reality?

I had one were I was at Disneyland with my office workers. We were going to Pirates of the Caribbean. We were on Main Street and had to cross a parade made up of people with strollers. Disney gave each kid a stuffed toy to hold and were considered part of the parade with the marching band bring up the rear.

Anyway, we headed towards Tomorrowland and got in line for Pirates. It had a long empty queue that was made up mostly of scenes were pirates were burying treasure so we had to walk through some deep sandy areas uphill. We got to the boats which were long row boats that we had to sit sideways on kind of like Storybook land boats but pirates. We took off really fast down a steep tunnel. Some people fell out but where able to climb back on board at the bottom of the hill.

We were at a port where a metal rusted Donald Duck greeted us. We floated through various scenes were the pirates where replaced with Disney Store versions of the Muppets in pirate outfits. Finally the ride ended and everyone praised the use of Muppets and thought Disney's cost cutting changes were effective.

fradz

I've had dreams about 2 Disneyland parks: the one in Anaheim and the one in Paris.

For the one in Anaheim, I remember most vividly one of the latest ones where I'm making a left turn shortly after the entrance, in a busy 1920's city but composed of multiple streets (not just Main St), going downhill with many beautiful public gardens and on the side, the buildings looking progressively more... Mexican, or South American... ish? , and finally entering the queue for BTM. From the moment we enter the queue, which is a cave, it is again with a very steep downhill pathway with kind of stairs carved into the red rock, and the heat is getting more intense. Then we board a train that takes us even deeper underground into caves and a mine, with beautiful effects.

I've had many similar "plussed" dreams for both parks, always disappointing when I wake up :D

Also had once a dream in Disneyland Paris where I couldn't open my eyes at all while riding Space Mountain and I was really annoyed that I was missing the entire experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom