Disneyland Differences

addidisney

Original Poster
Hello, I have two questions- 1. What is the difference between the WDW version of Fantasmic and DL version?( I already know about the seating.) 2. What is the difference between DL's Haunted Mansion and WDW Haunted Mansion?

Thanks!

craziebabie1

Originally posted by addidisney
Hello, I have two questions- 1. What is the difference between the WDW version of Fantasmic and DL version?( I already know about the seating.) 2. What is the difference between DL's Haunted Mansion and WDW Haunted Mansion?

Thanks!

As far as the Haunted Mansion goes. At Disneyland when you walk in you walk down a long hallway that leads you to the elevator. All the way down the hall you see the changing pictures. Personally I like the Disneyland version better because of that. Everything else is pretty much the same.
Not sure about Fantasmic. Haven't watched it in so long. I'm usually on the rides.:)

Irrawaddy Erik

Ok this might be a little hard to understand but I'm gonna try
It's in the order of apperences in the performance.

DL Fantasmic - Opening w/ mickey, Fantasia Sequence, Dancing Flowers, The Jungle book Sequence w/ Kaa the snake, Pink Elephants, Pinochio's Dance, Monstro the Whale, Peter Pan Battles Captain Hook (on the Columbia), Princess Sequence, Evil Queen and the Magic Mirror, Ursula (giant Floating animatronic), Churnabog (SP?), Millificant, Millificant as dragon, Mickey defeats evil, Steam Boat Willie (on the Mark Twain), Sorcerer Mickey

WDW Fantasmic - Opening w/ Mickey, Fantasia Sequence, Dancing FLowers, Lion King, Dancing Bubbles, Monstro the Whale, Pocahontas, Princess Sequence, Evil Queen and the Magic Mirror, Transformation of Evil (Old Hag, Ursula, Cruella, Scar, Frollo, Jafar), Cave of wonders (giant jafar Snake w/ mickey as the Brave Little talor), Churnabog, Millificant, Millificant as dragon, Mickey Defeats evil, Steam Boat Willie (on his own steam boat), Sorcerer Mickey.

Hope ya got that sorry if its confusing.

Duane

Account Suspended
Differences in DL

:king: There is one distinct difference with the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland that most people are unaware. In the stretching room, you really are in an elevator which descends into the ground. The Florida version is only an illusion where the ceiling rises and you remain stationary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom