Disneyland cancels Grad Nite 2021 amid coronavirus concerns - OCR/SCNG

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
Disneyland cancels Grad Nite 2021 amid coronavirus concerns – Orange County Register (ocregister.com)

>>Coronavirus concerns have forced Disneyland to cancel back-to-back years of Grad Nite celebrations as the Anaheim theme park calls off the 2021 event six months before the annual high school senior tradition was scheduled to take place.

Grad Nite 2021 has been canceled while Disneyland and Disney California Adventure remain unable to fully reopen under California’s COVID-19 health and safety guidelines, according to Disney Youth Programs.

“The recently released state guidelines related to theme parks put us in limbo regarding a reopening timeline in the foreseeable future and therefore we are unable to move forward with Grad Nite 2021,” according to the Disney Youth Programs website. “We know how disappointing this will be to the many graduates who were looking forward to celebrating at the Disneyland Resort and we thank you for your understanding during these challenging and unprecedented times.”<<
pixel.adsafeprotected.com

Homemade Imagineering

Good. I remember working a couple of those and those teenagers were out of control. Had to peg a couple of them with dry ice.
I heard it gets pretty hectic on Grad Nites... Although, what I’m about to link here isn’t necessarily Grad Nite footage, it reminds me of the footage of the “Disneyland Locals” from 1995 to 1997, when Teens rebelled against the park for revoking their passes, so they snuck back in and began multiple acts of vandalism on various attractions. Most notably IASW and PotC. Pretty messed up stuff...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom