Disneyland Canada

MickeyMouse10

Header-7.jpg

I’m thinking that Belle is the closest we’ll get to a Canadian princess. Since they don’t have a princess movie of their own. If they did she would be missing teeth from playing hockey and riding mooses. I kid... I kid.

kv_01.jpg

In the front of the castle could be Belles' Garden and Hub. With of course roses, lots and lots of roses. She seems really obsessed with them. ... Either that or Beast is lousy at picking out gifts.

Belle - "Ohhh thanks... roses again. You shouldn't have! ... Nooo you really shouldn't have!"

MickeyMouse10

ebbhyotpjc8srgmiehup.jpeg

Maple Leaf Lane
----- (similar to main street u.s.a.)

What I was thinking is instead of the usual main street. The version in Disneyland Canada would look like the village from Beauty and the Beast. Complete with both Gaston’s Tavern and Belle’s Cottage in the front area, surrounded by maple leaf trees.

il_fullxfull.1617304066_rgxj.jpg

La Souvenirs Du Lys
----- (similar to emporium)

Trio-of-BeaverTails-topped-with-chocolate-spreads-1200x900.jpg

BeaverTails
----- (similar to casey's corner)

Ot0jcJ.gif

Hockey Pucks Ice Cream
----- (similar to plaza ice cream)

o.jpg

Maple Leaf Bakery w/ Tim Horton’s
----- (similar to main street bakery)

moose.jpg

Chocolate Moose Confectionery
----- (similar to main street confectionery)

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

So I guess there’s going to be a Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast in the castle through a second entrance other than the usual entrance to Fantasyland.

MickeyMouse10

So I guess there’s going to be a Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast in the castle through a second entrance other than the usual entrance to Fantasyland.

I'd go with "Be Our Guest" as the castle's Table Service. But I'd make it different than the one at Magic Kingdom.

It doesn't seem like it is kid friendly enough. So I'd make it a family style meal (similar to Garden Grill) with characters from the animated film.

itsy bitsy spider

No offense, but I really can’t stand Enchanted Tales. It looks like a school play that you're forced to watch. That your kids aren’t even in.

The Lochness Monsta

DLC is coming along nicely. I love the idea of having Gaston’s Tavern and Belle’s cottage. Perhaps you can have a statue of the couples that are obviously in love. Beast and Belle on one side and Gaston and Lefou on the other.

MickeyMouse10

La Souvenirs Du Lys would have décor reminiscent of what Main Street and the Canada Pavilion’s baby would look like. So a lot of Plaid button ups, Canada shirts and Hockey themed apparel.

Plus a drug-like addiction to Maple flavored foods.

Rambozo

I would love to get some Mickey Hockey merch. Like a hockey jersey, which is wearable in my area (Maine) at least 4-5 months out of the year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom