Disneyland Canada

Snow Queen 83

It's probably best not to show when they make fun of Dumbo and play the song “Baby Mine”. Or else people will be balling their eyes out.

I cry everytime I watch it, same goes for Tarzan. What can I say? I’m an emotional person who roots for the little ones.

Goofy Ninja

Peter Pan always seems like it's usually over a half an hour wait. So this form of ride is obviously suitable for people. I'm surprised that no one has ever thought of this before.

itsy bitsy spider

I agree with the idea for this ride. I always have thought the Dumbo ride as is... is really quite boring and mundane. Dumbo deserves better than a simple aerial carousel.

Rambozo

The clowns of course are great (though I maybe a little biased). But the crows and the way they talk could be a bit problematic, especially in these overly sensitive times. Some people may see them as being racist, even though that is how people talked in that time period.

Frankenstein79

Disney really does need to stop changing things because of a few thousand people are offended. Honestly there is no satisfying these people.

You make Snow White Latina and they will complain about the Dwarfs.

MickeyMouse10

I can see your points, but it would be a travesty not to include one of most iconic scenes and songs. "Baby Mine" and "When I see an Elephant Fly" would only enhance the ride experience.

It feels like a double standard anyways. People don't seem to be offended when they have people speak like Caucasians (of the time period).

Goofy Ninja

Cinderella
----- (dark ride, similar to snow white’s enchanted wish)
----- (finally cinderella gets her own dark ride, see her from her humble beginnings until her fairytale ending)

I’m honestly surprised there hasn’t been a Cinderella ride.

Except for the merry go round of course. Which honestly doesn’t really count for much. It’s a cut and paste ride that is in over a thousand parks throughout the world.

The Lochness Monsta

Yep, it feels like Snow White gets more love than Cinderella and Aurora. Probably because she was the first princess. It would actually be pretty sweet to get a ride for Cinderella that's connected to the castle in some way in Magic Kingdom.

Snow Queen 83

Unlike other princess movies Cinderella (the movie) seems like it is more about the journey than the villain. But it seems to have a less epic ending because of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom