Disneyland Canada 2.0 (“On An Indefinite Hiatus” (AKA Cancelled))

Orange Cat

Original Poster
7FE9D055-3084-41B1-A034-8B38862B3F2D.png

Introduction

Welcome to Disneyland Canada 2.0! A blue sky park I started on a previous thread that I ended up canceling due to my dissatisfaction with it, however I didn’t wanna give up on it yet, so I’ve decided to reboot it on this new thread. I should note that this new version will have a lot of differences from the original such as the lack of an entrance land, well kinda, as this park hub is a bit bulkier than normal, anyways I hope you enjoy this!

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Hey i had made my very own Canadian Disney Resort before you do, i made had to upload that soon & show you my version of the project. i will put a link down below but it not ready yet but here some information to start this project up.

Orange Cat

Original Poster
Hey i had made my very own Canadian Disney Resort before you do, i made had to upload that soon & show you my version of the project. i will put a link down below but it not ready yet but here some information to start this project up.

Cool! I can’t wait to read it!

Orange Cat

Original Poster
2C785A7C-EB01-49BD-B1C9-E9A690215345.png

9F2CD499-96BF-4D3B-B3D9-D7B099D0B883.jpeg
Welcome to the “entrance land” of Disneyland Canada, Fantasy Gardens! a place where you can visit Fantasia, a ride based off of the film of the same name (which has an accompanying gift-shop), or perhaps grab a bite at the Symphony Cafe. On the sides of the circular land are two parts of the “Market Place”, an area where you can pick up snacks & merchandise. The land has a mini center piece in the fountain, but more importantly has Beast’s Castle.​

Orange Cat

Original Poster
THE MARKETPLACE
The Marketplace Is Comprised Of 9 Stands, 3 Selling Miscellaneous Trinkets, & 6 Selling Various Snacks, Which Are Split Between 2 Sides Of The Land. On The Item Side There’s A Plush Stand, A Figures Stand & A Clothes Stand & On The Food Side There’s A Fruit Stand, A Candy Stand, A Savory Snack Stand, A Bottled/Canned Beverages Stand & A Miscellaneous Snacks Stand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom