Disneyland Calendar Update

Jaison

Original Poster
I have a trip booked for the end of March / beginning of April and have been checking for updates to the Disneyland calendar for park operating times and ride closures regularly; currently the calendar is only updated until the end of January which is odd since that is only a week away.

Is this normal procedure for Disneyland? I have not been in a number of years but am surprised that even people visiting the resort in 2 weeks would have no idea of what time the parks open/close or what to expect for ride closures or entertainment schedules.....

Darkbeer1

Don't worry, everything is open, we have fireworks nightly, and plenty of parking. Show up, have breakfast with our characters, shop in our fully open Downtown Disney, don't worry about construction, enjoy Main Street to its fullest, take a walk down Paradise Pier, and don't worry, we have all our ticket booths open.

Come get MORE Happy.

Jaison

Original Poster
Sorry to resurrect this thread again, however, I am doing a little more detailed planning for my upcoming spring break trip (April 6 - 8) and am really disappointed with the show schedules.

I have to rush to the park on April 5th in the evening after a day at universal to try and catch the 6pm Magical Map show at disneyland because it is not running any other day we are there. Is this normal?

The latest is that apparently during this busy spring break the Frozen show at DCA is not running ANY DAY?? is this normal? Any reason why this wouldn't be running for spring break crowds? Any chance they simply messed up their schedule?

Thank You for any reply's!

mikenatcity1

Sorry to resurrect this thread again, however, I am doing a little more detailed planning for my upcoming spring break trip (April 6 - 8) and am really disappointed with the show schedules.

I have to rush to the park on April 5th in the evening after a day at universal to try and catch the 6pm Magical Map show at disneyland because it is not running any other day we are there. Is this normal?

The latest is that apparently during this busy spring break the Frozen show at DCA is not running ANY DAY?? is this normal? Any reason why this wouldn't be running for spring break crowds? Any chance they simply messed up their schedule?

Thank You for any reply's!

Last year we had the same issue in September, but the closer it got, the more they added (about 3 weeks out). Frozen and Magical Map weren't scheduled at all, but in the end, there was only 1 day they were scheduled. I would wait a little longer to see what happens- with you going over the weekend, I imagine there will be more times/shows added. This is the 1 thing I can't stand about DLR compared to the others- you can't plan more than 1-1.5 months out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom