Disneyland Brazil Resort - An SAU Original

Twilight_Roxas

Have you ever thought of either expanding the Magic Kingdom to include more land IPs like Toy Story Land, Carsland, Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge, Avengers Campus, Pandora the World of Avatar, and Springfield?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Park map is updated with Season 4 and 5 content!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Park map is updated with Season 4 and 5 content!
You beat me to updating this! lol

Thanks, Space!

Voxel

President of Progress City
If there are any questions about the Original Design and Layout of the park please let me know. There are some weird aspects with the design that were done for a reason.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I'm Kinda Bored.. So I'm gonna give some insight about the original Design that became this Disneyland Brazil.

Club 32 did not exist, it was a proper Club 33. Fitting with the 1950's atmosphere, with Greasers and letterman jackets, this Club could only be accessed through a Frat House.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Will the park expand with the areas mentioned?
The project is going on right now - so we'll all have to wait till Saturday and find out!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
i29vaBP.jpg

P1LHI3A.jpg

Disneyland Brazil’s Fantasyland is gone! Whatever shall we do?

Your task is to redesign Fantasyland for Disneyland Brazil.

Disneyland Brazil was first created in Sorcerer’s Apprentice Season Two. Since then, while the park has seen changes in other areas – like Season Four’s Adventureland and Season Six’s Saludos Beach – its Fantasyland has remains almost entirely untouched. The only exception is the castle itself, and this Season Five dark ride from @Disney Dad 3000.

jvUfr6V.jpg

Tips
  • Make your modern day Fantasyland as traditional or as revolutionary as you please, just be sure to make it cohesive​
  • You can replace everything in Fantasyland, except for @Disney Dad 3000’s ride and the park's iconic castle​
  • Be sure to familiarize yourself with Disneyland Brazil so that your additions fit right in​

This project is due Saturday April 17th at 11:59 PM EST

Time Zones

Walt Disney World Time - 11:59 PM
Disneyland Brazil Time - 12:59 AM
Disneyland Time - 8:59 PM
Tokyo Disneyland Time - 1:59 PM
Shanghai Disneyland Time - 12:59 PM
Disneyland Paris Time - 5:59 AM

A Note on Eliminations
The Winning Team advances to the Finals
*Exceptions made if player(s) on the winning team are no-shows. If so, the most active or involved players from the losing team will advance instead.

Feel free to ask any questions, either below or in PMs. Good luck, you’ve got this! And remember, Let Yourself WOAH!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom