Disneyland at Christmas?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
We are going to San Diego around Christmas for a week and are tossing around DL for a daytrip.

We’d skip going Christmas Day but how insane is it the days before/after Christmas? As crazy as WDW or more manageable?

Rich T

We are going to San Diego around Christmas for a week and are tossing around DL for a daytrip.

We’d skip going Christmas Day but how insane is it the days before/after Christmas? As crazy as WDW or more manageable?
Expect Crazytown, in Crazy County of Crazystate, in the country of Crazyopia on planet Crazyko. :) You are hitting DLR during one of its most insane crowd periods. That said, if you arrive pre-opening (like, dawn), use Maxpass and just relax and expect it to be nuts, I'd bet you can still have a great time.

Last edited:

DanielBB8

Try going before Christmas or after New Years for better crowds. Make your restaurant reservations NOW. I suspect most restaurants are already booked. You don’t want to be waiting several hours to eat.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
anigif_original-5707-1448371420-1.gif

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
Try going before Christmas or after New Years for better crowds. Make your restaurant reservations NOW. I suspect most restaurants are already booked. You don’t want to be waiting several hours to eat.
Unfortunately we wouldn’t be there then! I just glanced and still lots of times available if we do decide to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom