• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Disneyland at Christmas?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
We are going to San Diego around Christmas for a week and are tossing around DL for a daytrip.

We’d skip going Christmas Day but how insane is it the days before/after Christmas? As crazy as WDW or more manageable?

Rich T

Advertisement
We are going to San Diego around Christmas for a week and are tossing around DL for a daytrip.

We’d skip going Christmas Day but how insane is it the days before/after Christmas? As crazy as WDW or more manageable?
Expect Crazytown, in Crazy County of Crazystate, in the country of Crazyopia on planet Crazyko. :) You are hitting DLR during one of its most insane crowd periods. That said, if you arrive pre-opening (like, dawn), use Maxpass and just relax and expect it to be nuts, I'd bet you can still have a great time.

Last edited:

DanielBB8

Try going before Christmas or after New Years for better crowds. Make your restaurant reservations NOW. I suspect most restaurants are already booked. You don’t want to be waiting several hours to eat.

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
Try going before Christmas or after New Years for better crowds. Make your restaurant reservations NOW. I suspect most restaurants are already booked. You don’t want to be waiting several hours to eat.
Unfortunately we wouldn’t be there then! I just glanced and still lots of times available if we do decide to go.

nesboy43

Be at the gates 40 minutes before opening so you can be in the park at ropedrop. Get maxpass on each ticket the second you enter the gates. Get fastpasses for the major attractions and go on the others while you wait for that reservation window. Book restaraunts as far in advance as you can. If you do this you can enjoy any day.

Top Bottom