Disneyland and Galaxy's Edge empty? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
I know this topic has been brought up in several other threads but I thought it deserved its own thread. Several articles and even more youtube videos online showing how empty Disneyland and Galaxy's edge have been since the reservation period ended and its now open to the public. Speculation in the articles/videos ranges from blaming Disney for being to strict and scaring people away, blocking out AP's and CM's or guests simply wanting to wait until RoTR opens and the land is complete.

Several videos show how a lot of merchandise is sold out at Droid Depot and limited kyber crystals for the light sabers and even the stores and carts are selling older merch from pre-Galaxy's Edge. Thats seems great for Disney since the new merchandise seems to be popular. Whats seems good for guests is the low crowd levels at not only GE but Disneyland/DCA as well. 5-15 minute wait times for major attractions, including Radiator Springs Racers.

I have no idea as to why the parks are empty in Anaheim but at least it will be a great experience for the people who visit during this time period. I seriously doubt it will be the same in Orlando. What are your thoughts? Will Disney stay the course for the Orlando opening or change course after whats happened in California? Will guests be "scared" away or not visit to avoid crowds or wait for RotR to open? It will be interesting to see how things play out.

wdwfan22

Almost all annual Passholders are currently blocked out. Once they lift the blocks it will be packed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom