DisneyGiftCard.com will be upgraded 01/20/2021

WDWBigEd

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Per DisneyGiftCard.com:

DisneyGiftCard.com will be upgraded on January 20, 2021. All existing DisneyGiftCard.com account details (logins and gift cards added) will no longer be available after January 19, 2021. As a reminder, your account is not a mobile wallet and should not be considered as such. Always be sure to keep your physical and digital Disney Gift Card(s) with you as it will be required to make any purchases.

Once live on January 20, 2021, the enhanced site will allow visitors to utilize their existing 'Disney account' to login; using the same login credentials across multiple Disney sites and apps including: shopDisney, My Disney Experience, WaltDisneyWorld.com and Disneyland.com.

Prior to the website enhancement on January 20, 2021, please be sure that you take the following steps:

• Have access to your Disney Gift Card(s), including your full 16-digit account number and EAN to add your card(s) onto the updated website.
  • Starting January 20, 2021, please visit DisneyGiftCard.com to create a new account, or use your existing Disney account login, and enter your gift card(s) information into the My Cards section.

DGC.com Website FAQs

Will my saved cards transfer over to the new site?

No, all existing DisneyGiftCard.com account details (logins and gift cards added) will no longer be available as of January 20, 2021. As a reminder, your account on DisneyGiftCard.com is not a mobile wallet and should not be considered as such. Always be sure to keep your physical and digital Disney Gift Card(s) with you as it will be required to make any purchases.

Where did my saved cards information go?

With the update to the DisneyGiftCard.com website, all current account information will be deleted and no longer be available as of January 20, 2021.

What do I do if I don't have the card that I have saved on the website?

If you are no longer in possession of your physical or digital Disney Gift Card(s) that are currently on your account, you will need to transfer the balance(s) to a Disney Gift Card that you do have available. Please keep in mind that the total balance allowed on a single card is $1,000. If you don't have another card to transfer to, please Contact Us and provide the original gift card(s) proof of purchase.

Can I use the updated website to access my cards to use as payment?

DisneyGiftCard.com does not serve as a mobile wallet and should not be considered as such. As a reminder, be sure to keep your physical and digital Disney Gift Card(s) with you as it will be required to make any purchases.

Will this migration affect my card balances?

No, your card balances will remain the same as they are currently. Please note that once the migration to the updated site is completed on January 20, 2021, all information currently stored will be deleted. Disney Gift Card holders will be required to create a new account, or use their existing Disney account login, and enter their gift card information.

Will the card image on the website match the original card?

No, this functionality will not be available.

How do I add cards to the updated website? How do I combine cards on the updated website?

Once the updated site launches, please visit My Cards and follow the on-screen steps to create a new account, or use an existing Disney account login, to add or combine cards in your account.

Will the maximum value per card be increased with this migration?

No, the current total maximum value per card will remain at $1,000.

Will I be able to reload my card on the new website using my debit or credit card?

No, this functionality will not be available.

kbmum

So why would you have a Disneygiftcard account if those are the rules? Like what does it do for you?
I earn digital Disney gift cards from Disney Movie Insiders and the Shopkick reward app. Rather than print the bar codes and have to carry pieces of paper with me, I enter the numbers on the Disney gift card site and consolidate them onto a physical gift card.

I'm hard pressed to think of any website redesign that has benefited me and not made my use more difficult. Feature "streamlining" that hides and/or removes key features seems to be the prevailing philosophy in web design the past few years. We'll see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom