Disney World Workers

Tom

Beta Return
Is there anyone out there that worked at Disney World before the grand opening?.
My partner Paul and I did the trim and install the show in the haunted mansion.
We also did work for the project engineers, all over the site.
You may remember this guy.View attachment 128994

I wasn't quite alive yet, so I don't remember you or Paul, but I imagine that was a fantastic experience. Welcome to the forum.

Are you also on Facebook? There's a group for people who worked there in the 70s and 80s. You might be able to reconnect with folks.

ItlngrlBella

Probably the best first post ever!
Welcome to the forums!
Can't wait to hear of the stories you have about when the the park was being built!

Last edited:

Lampman

Original Poster
I wasn't quite alive yet, so I don't remember you or Paul, but I imagine that was a fantastic experience. Welcome to the forum.

Are you also on Facebook? There's a group for people who worked there in the 70s and 80s. You might be able to reconnect with folks.
Tom
I am on Facebook, how and where can I make contact?.
Lampman

Theme Parkitect

I would love to hear more about the construction process of the Haunted Mansion! Would you consider telling us a little bit about your experiences?

I am a current architecture student & aspire to design for Disney. The Mansion happens to be my hands-down favorite attraction!

Lampman

Original Poster
I would love to hear more about the construction process of the Haunted Mansion! Would you consider telling us a little bit about your experiences?

I am a current architecture student & aspire to design for Disney. The Mansion happens to be my hands-down favorite attraction!
No - but I just wanted to say that's an awesome first post and welcome to wdwmagic!! Is that your ID?
No - but I just wanted to say that's an awesome first post and welcome to wdwmagic!! Is that your ID?
Yes, that was my ID

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom