• other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never been to them....only WDW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

disneydudette

Original Poster
I have buddies in Fl who polled the public, WDW and US (universal studios)

They asked the question the question what parks are yo most likely to go to when in FL-

Bush gardens
Sea world
Universal and Islands of Adveture
Disney World
Other

DISNEY WORLD FINISHED 2cd!!! :eek:

It seems that most of the Fl residents aswell as tourists prefer AMUSEMENT parks over THEME parks......
Something that WDW must take into consideration.....

Not to mention......its cheaper for a family to go to to the other parks then to ENJOY themselves at DW.....

What do u guys prefer....like what parks???

Parkeit

I have been to WDW and IOA, they are to totally different parks. I guess the common folk you would not be able to tell any noticable difference, but i could. The one thing that IOA had that was 50x better than Disney was roller coasters, but duh we already knew that. The major thing that stuck out in my mind was how much cleaner WDW was. Which kinda suprised me cause IOA is a new park. I just kinda noticed the grime in IOA. Also in disney everything seems so close and connected, but at IOA to get from your car to the park you had to walk FOREVER, well you could take the moving sidewalks, but still it takes forever. I will take theme parks anyday, however the theme park must have a few rollar coasters to hold my attention.

Justin149

Their is no doubt that IOA is an excellent park, but seriously can anything beat WDW's atmosphere. ABSOLUTELY NOT. It cant be done. Thier shouldn't even be a vote on this one.

-Justin

and yes according to all my freinds that live in orlando IOA is the preferible park :veryconfu

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I love WDW and don't like Universal and IOA. I love Disney because I really don't like IOA because i like thrill rides but i don't like the ones they have and I don't like Universal that much it doesn't have any good rides. I love spending all my time at Disney doing the rides that I like.

MKCustodial

Universal used to be my favorite because I love movies, and I really have a special place in my heart for IOA because of the Marvel Land, but I guess the brainwashing I got when I became a CM worked too well...

MK RULES!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom