Disney World Scrapbook Refills?

Jenevra

Original Poster
We just got back from Disney and I bought their red scrapbook from the Wonderful World of Memories. But I know I'm going to need refills, and I took a page to a local store and couldn't match it up just right. Does anyone know where I might be able to order the right size page protectors from? I wish they had them at Disney, but of course they don't!

Thanks!
Jen

PinMadness

When I worked at the WOD, we were told to tell people that there are no page refills that will fit the Disney scrapbooks.

:shrug: It may have changed.

Figment82

There most definitely are pages that fit the Disney scrapbooks, as I have used some for my books. Disney does not sell there own refill pages, but if you get top loading pages they will fit. I had to punch extra holes, but they work fine.

AEfx

I was very disapointed that all the new Scrapbooks I saw the last time I looked this winter were three-ring and not post-bound. They have some post bound ones (those awesome "vintage" ones with wood covers), but all the dated or special ones (ones with the year, or the new Halloween/Xmas themed ones) all seemed 3-ring (which I can't stand) so I didn't buy any.

Figment82 is correct, you can easily get refills and punch your own holes. I see them go on sale at Michaels/JoAnns/what have you quite often and I stock up when I find them. I find the ColorBok 12x12 refills work perfectly with the Disney books that ARE post bound (for instance, the 05 Pooh one).

Good luck!

AEfx

ThinkTink721

We just got back from Disney and I bought their red scrapbook from the Wonderful World of Memories. But I know I'm going to need refills, and I took a page to a local store and couldn't match it up just right. Does anyone know where I might be able to order the right size page protectors from? I wish they had them at Disney, but of course they don't!

Thanks!
Jen
What is the actual size of your book:veryconfu
My local Wal-Mart carries the actual Disney scrapbooking pages & decorative items (some even come in sets).
They also have some nice Disney scrapbooks (cheaper then WDW).:)
We got a Disney scrapbook last year from WDW that is blue & has sorcerer Mickey on the front w/ some other characters in the background.
What does yours look like besides being red?
:wave:

atterris

I like the three ring scrapbook as the refills are easy to find. I'm lucky we have the most wondeful scrapbook store in town with a large Disney section.

Figment82

I have the wooden vintage one, and it is really nice - although my only complaint is that the pages don't lay flat when you open the book. I have the "Where Magic Lives" one and it is post-bound as well, and the pages lie nice and flat. I love the vintage one so much, but it's a bit disappointing when you go to flip through it. It holds a lot of pages though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom