Disney world/parks Ringtone

Disney4family

I have the Main Street Electrical Parade for my ringtone & Mickey's "Oh boy!" for my text alert. Sometimes if I forget to put my phone on mute, Mickey is my co-teacher. He seems to like my lessons since he's so positive! :)

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I've clipped a portion of "Tomorrow's Child", a nice instrumental swell, and that is my ringtone. It's hard to answer the phone sometimes.
My text message alert is a clip of a refrain of the "If we can dream it" portion of Horizons (during the Choose your Tomorrow section). Makes me smile every time.
Other alerts on my phone are a clip of the Fiesta Fruit singing "Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit".

I think you may be able to sense a theme here.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
hey
where could one get some Disney ringtones?

Where do you get these ringtones.
If you have an Android phone you can just make them from pretty much any audio file using an app like RingDroid.

All of my ringtones come from a video game. I found the audio files online, downloaded them into my phone then used RingDroid to edit them and apply them to actions on my phone.

GeoDonJac34

Current ringtones I am using are for the wife Innoventions background music, my son Splash Mountain, everyone else old Soarin. Text notifications, the Mrs. Little Mermaid, everyone else monorail spiel.

yedliW

I have R2-D2 as a general alert tone.. and Jabba laughing as my text alert. I used Zedge on my android phone. There are a ton of options.. but not many Disney themed ones.. but like others have said.. you can use the app to edit and convert any sound clip to make it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom