Disney World Monopoly Recalled?

DanStat

Original Poster
Is is true that Disney has told Milton Bradley to stop making the Disney Theme Park Edition of Monopoly?

I heard this somewhere else.

Thanks!

Crzy4Dzny

I haven't heard about this yet. I got it last year some time, I think and I'd love to get the Haunted Mansion one. We were just at Disney and saw a few different ones there. We collect Disney and Coca Cola, so got the Coca Cola one at Ice Station Cool.

DanStat

Original Poster
The Disney Edition is different from the Disney World edition.

What happen was, they made a mistake on one square. Instead of putting "wishes", they put "$".

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
The Disney Edition is different from the Disney World edition.

What happen was, they made a mistake on one square. Instead of putting "wishes", they put "$".

yeah, I saw one on ebay, and they were charging a bunch extra because of the mistake. but they were saying new versions were coming out that were fixed, and would therefore be worth less. :mad:

DanStat

Original Poster
Originally posted by fridgepoliceman

yeah, I saw one on ebay, and they were charging a bunch extra because of the mistake. but they were saying new versions were coming out that were fixed, and would therefore be worth less. :mad:

I've noticed those one eBay too. I don't see what the big deal is with "Disney Mistake Merchandise"!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom