Disney World Mistakes *gasp* Is that possible?

Nick Wilde

Original Poster
I know quite a few of the "mistakes," although there aren't many. Here's my favorite from the Haunted Mansion:

"The 'Peppers Ghost' illusion in particular proved very useful for a spooky ballroom scene where a birthday dinner, dancing and a creepy organist can be observed. A rather funny story that comes out of this scene is that when designing the Audio-Animatronics that were shown ballroom dancing, the Imagineers built them as anyone would have, with the men leading the women. However, when they were lit up and mirrored in the glass, it was shown as the opposite, with the women leading the men."

Source: http://www.weloveorlandofl.com/disn...ook-at-the-history-behind-the-haunted-mansion
I've heard that one before. Interesting piece of info. Thanks for sharing.

SparklinDiamond

I think the BIGGEST continuity issue no one ever addresses is how in the first scene they have three children, son, daughter, and then the third daughter works the laundry machine. Come the 20's no second daughter? With all mothers extra time maybe she canned the third child.... or maybe just maybe they sacrificed their youngest daughter to ensure they would never age... would solve that continuity issue right up...

This has always bothered me too! Glad someone else has noticed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom