Disney World can Kiss my grits...

bjlc57

Original Poster
with the announcement of the new Disney GREEDY... and the end of the Magical express and all the rest of the End of the Mickey Mouse Club rules and learning to be fair , tell the truth and Every one is equal, .. I just want to know.. HOW DO I RETURN IT ALL.. All my shirts.. My Hats. My Pins... and more importantly my feelings.. .because Now its all a LIE.. and When Walt said that there will "always be a dime coffee at Disney land,,, " I now see that this Dream is over.. that Guess what it was JUST MY IMAGINATION.. and Now the truth has come out.. Disney is not for me and YOU.. its just for the élite. the upper middle class and the ultra Rich.. that when I now dream upon a star.. MY CHECKBOOK MUST BE INVOLVED..
so Kids. Tell me .. where to send my boxes full of LIES.. OF STUFF.. that I have been sold on for 65 years.. . That Annette , and Bobby and Jimmy all weren't there to teach me how to be a good person.. they were there to COLLECT MY MONEY.. and Now they want the BIG PAY OFF...Give me an address.. a person's name.. a place to GIVE ALL THE LIES BACK.. Because Disney now is asking for BLOOD MONEY and they want to squeeze the last dime out of me and YOU.. They had a bad year and now its time , that THEY WANT IT ALL BACK MANY TIMES OVER. and then they are going TO TELL ME TO SHOVE OFF.. because I don't qualify to go to their establishment any more.. WHY .. because I don't have enough money to go there.. WALT AND HIS IDEAS ARE DEAD.. and NOW ITS GREEDSVILLE ...until they find out that the poor schmuck like me . Kept the doors open.. that my minimal spending really got us from a orange grove and a swamp to HERE TODAY.. that all of us collectively , bought in and paid out.. and now we are NO LONGER NEEDED OR ACCORDING TO THE BEAN COUNTERS WANTED>

so GIve me an address.. and then I ask that YOU JOIN ME>. and BOX IT ALL UP AND SEND IT ALL BACK TO THEM.. Pile it on the doorstep and let them CHOKE ON IT>. and tell them that they had better enjoy it.. CUZ IT S THE LAST DIME THEY ARE GETTING FROM ALL OF US...

DISNEY KISS MY GRITS!!!!

donaldtoo

You forgot...

2E2482E9-8EA1-40FB-A222-078C31F77EF9.gif

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
At this point, pretty sure Chapek has “people” for that.

Then we'll package within a package. The first one goes to the assistant with a real cash tip and a message saying something like "put this on chapeks desk". The package within that one will contain the special delivery from our cat / dog made especially for him.

Come on man think outside the box!

Goofyernmost

Then we'll package within a package. The first one goes to the assistant with a real cash tip and a message saying something like "put this on chapeks desk". The package within that one will contain the special delivery from our cat / dog made especially for him.

Come on man think outside the box!
And yet, you are apparently thinking putting stuff inside the box.

Seriously though the OP didn't sound like they were joking. They are actually very angry and saddened that so many people have now been left out of what for years was a must do for us. I can no longer justify going financially. Even though I had managed to put some money away over the years, the high cost of actually living has made it so I am afraid of spending that much money anymore on an experience that is no longer the fun and adventure that it once was, period.

Make fun of that if you like, it doesn't change anything. The place that I used to happily anticipate going to for 38 years is no longer affordable. The place that I once used to daydream about, isn't even a slight desire anymore. The place that had me hooked enough to be part of a local group that met in Mall food courts and even Disney Stores, to just sit around and talk about our experiences as Disney Fans. The place that I used to spend time trying to figure out a way to be connected with to the point where I took classes in travel agency work put on by Accent Travel. The place that made me think about doing seminars on just WDW trips and promoting them to people that still thought "it was just for kids", has died just like so many of my other friends have. It is depressing to know that your one indisputable escape is no longer available to you. So for those of you that think that this particular emotion is something to make jokes about, well I hope you enjoy getting fleeced, you are now going to have to supply all the money that us little guys once spent. You're on your own. Enjoy!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I hear ya, OP. Sadly, sending them all their stuff will do nothing but contribute to their local landfill and further clog up the already choked parcel delivery systems.

The only way you can make a difference is to just stop buying and going. And the only person who benefits from that is you and your family. But you can feel better knowing that you've done your part and that you're no longer contributing to their executive retirement plans.

Disstevefan1

with the announcement of the new Disney GREEDY... and the end of the Magical express and all the rest of the End of the Mickey Mouse Club rules and learning to be fair , tell the truth and Every one is equal, .. I just want to know.. HOW DO I RETURN IT ALL.. All my shirts.. My Hats. My Pins... and more importantly my feelings.. .because Now its all a LIE.. and When Walt said that there will "always be a dime coffee at Disney land,,, " I now see that this Dream is over.. that Guess what it was JUST MY IMAGINATION.. and Now the truth has come out.. Disney is not for me and YOU.. its just for the élite. the upper middle class and the ultra Rich.. that when I now dream upon a star.. MY CHECKBOOK MUST BE INVOLVED..
so Kids. Tell me .. where to send my boxes full of LIES.. OF STUFF.. that I have been sold on for 65 years.. . That Annette , and Bobby and Jimmy all weren't there to teach me how to be a good person.. they were there to COLLECT MY MONEY.. and Now they want the BIG PAY OFF...Give me an address.. a person's name.. a place to GIVE ALL THE LIES BACK.. Because Disney now is asking for BLOOD MONEY and they want to squeeze the last dime out of me and YOU.. They had a bad year and now its time , that THEY WANT IT ALL BACK MANY TIMES OVER. and then they are going TO TELL ME TO SHOVE OFF.. because I don't qualify to go to their establishment any more.. WHY .. because I don't have enough money to go there.. WALT AND HIS IDEAS ARE DEAD.. and NOW ITS GREEDSVILLE ...until they find out that the poor schmuck like me . Kept the doors open.. that my minimal spending really got us from a orange grove and a swamp to HERE TODAY.. that all of us collectively , bought in and paid out.. and now we are NO LONGER NEEDED OR ACCORDING TO THE BEAN COUNTERS WANTED>

so GIve me an address.. and then I ask that YOU JOIN ME>. and BOX IT ALL UP AND SEND IT ALL BACK TO THEM.. Pile it on the doorstep and let them CHOKE ON IT>. and tell them that they had better enjoy it.. CUZ IT S THE LAST DIME THEY ARE GETTING FROM ALL OF US...

DISNEY KISS MY GRITS!!!!
Amen.

eliza61nyc

So these type of post always leave me kinda of baffled. Is Disney really that much a part of your existence that folks throw hissy fits because they can no longer afford it? I mean if you can't afford the new audi or mercedes do folks get this upset? One of my favorite things use to be Broadway, it long ago got ridiculous in pricing. serious question. I do wonder how one spot on a map became so important to people's happiness.?? Or are these simply more of just rants due to frustration.

Anyhoo, I fully expect that at some point in the future, the mouseworld will become not worth my money, I'll sell my dvc membership and keep it moving. I fully suspect the company will survive with me. Right now I've got a trip by trip attitude. I've got a vacation for 10 days in two weeks and can't wait. If I get there and don't have a great time, I'll reevaluate. Next year we're going to Greece (God willing and covid let's up)

I don't make fun of them, simply don't understand it. I guess I'm more laid back. Disney is a vacation destination, no more no less. the company has the right to charge whatever it's little heart desires. It is not the only place to have a "magical" vacation,

Box of lies? wow. okay when you purchased the stuff were you not happy and having a good time? are they not associate with memories? lol you do realize that Annette was an actress right? not your bff. I get it, you're mad that you can't afford to go

Last edited:

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
so let me ask you a question. If Disney shut down you would never have another good vacation again? you would not be a happy person?

Well let's put it this way. I last went in July 2019 and I'm going in a few days and this will be the longest time away from a Disney park since I started going in 1988.
Its kinda in my DNA as I did go in the womb in 1985.
I have 4 Disney tattoos and looking to get more. So Disney is not just in my mind and heart but on my body.
I also haven't gone anywhere else since my last trip. Of course much of that has to do with Covid but I could have gone places and have chosen to not spend my money.
I've been to Europe twice and Hawaii once. Disney World tops those.
I can't say that I'd never have a good vacation but its unlikely I'd have a GREAT vacation anywhere else.
But you also have to consider I'm not the person complaining.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom