News Disney world attendance down 80%??

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
In my case I cancelled a WDW trip that was already paid for so I have airline credits with SW, multi-day park tickets and all the DVC points I need for the room. The only thing not paid for is food. I know everyone has different situations and some people cancelled or never booked trips so they aren’t as locked in. There will be lots of travel deals post vaccine to entice people to travel again. I plan to take advantage of as many as I can fit in. :)
So what you’re saying is:

“All hail Disney!”

I got it...you won’t be alone

GoofGoof

Premium Member
So what you’re saying is:

“All hail Disney!”

I got it...you won’t be alone
I’m saying I liked going to WDW pre-Covid. That hasn’t changed. I already paid for a trip I didn’t get to take. I didn’t get a cash refund, just a bunch of credits so as long as the parks are open without restrictions next summer I plan to use my airfare, park tickets and DVC points and take that trip. I also plan to go a few other places based on what deals are out there and when I can swing time off.

doctornick

In my case I cancelled a WDW trip that was already paid for so I have airline credits with SW, multi-day park tickets and all the DVC points I need for the room. The only thing not paid for is food. I know everyone has different situations and some people cancelled or never booked trips so they aren’t as locked in. There will be lots of travel deals post vaccine to entice people to travel again. I plan to take advantage of as many as I can fit in. :)

I'm right there with you on all that (except the airline credits - was able to get a full refund when one of the flights changed). We planning to go to WDW in 2021 when hopefully things are back to "normal" - aiming for summer potentially.

But, no not to the exclusion of other trips - which is always the case with us, WDW is simply of the places that we travel to - really hoping that international travel becomes a thing again soon so we can scratch that itch.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
For those of us who haven’t been laid off, we’ve been saving money like crazy.

No annual trip to WDW; zero restaurant meals; almost no takeout; working from home for 5 months meant no huge 407 or fuel costs; no movie theatres; absolutely nowhere to go ....

and what I have saved from not going to the salon could about pay for a Disney trip.....well not really but, much of my savings from staying home is eaten up by higher electrical bill from rest of family here 24/7 but mostly the tips and delivery fees from multiple weekly food deliveries. I can order a weeks worth from store A, only get 80-90% of what I ordered, then have to place another order from Store B and see what I get...then Store C is sourced. I do value the people shopping for me and I tip well to help them. But my trip that was supposed to be THIS WEEK did not happen as Disneyland isn't even open anyhow.....but my Disney rewards continue to grow for future fun at WDW or DL.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
and what I have saved from not going to the salon could about pay for a Disney trip.....well not really but, much of my savings from staying home is eaten up by higher electrical bill from rest of family here 24/7 but mostly the tips and delivery fees from multiple weekly food deliveries. I can order a weeks worth from store A, only get 80-90% of what I ordered, then have to place another order from Store B and see what I get. I do value the people shopping for me and I tip well to help them. But my trip that was supposed to be THIS WEEK did not happen as Disneyland isn't even open anyhow.....but my Disney rewards continue to grow for future fun at WDW or DL.
If you need THAT much money at the salon...you may be trying too hard🤔

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
My current hair do is a silver and gold theme......:D
1599521574269.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom