Disney World April crowd levels?

CP_alum08

Its too bad there aren't numerous crowd calendars that have been put together that illustrate this information.

My non-sarcastic answer - high, crowds will be high in April. Any time kids are off from school it's busy in the parks.

Upvote 0

stevehousse

It really depends on when Easter is. Also spring break. The first 2 weeks of April generally have high crowds with the last of the schools taking their spring breaks. The last 2 weeks of April usually are a good time to go crowd wise, not too high at all. But with that said, Easter plays a big factor there. If Easter is in late April expect those high spring break like crowds to stay for most of the month.

The last week of April and the first 2 weeks of May are usually great times to go with very low crowds. We typically go to wdw the first or second week of May and have yet to wait more than 30 minutes for anything! Last years trip during the second week of May the longest line was the safari at AK 30 min, everything else was basically a walk on with a few of the more popular rides being 20 min or so.

If your looking to avoid crowds all together, I would definitely push your vacation back if u can to last week of April-first 2 weeks of May! You won't regret it!

Upvote 0

CheekBoys

Original Poster
It really depends on when Easter is. Also spring break. The first 2 weeks of April generally have high crowds with the last of the schools taking their spring breaks. The last 2 weeks of April usually are a good time to go crowd wise, not too high at all. But with that said, Easter plays a big factor there. If Easter is in late April expect those high spring break like crowds to stay for most of the month.

The last week of April and the first 2 weeks of May are usually great times to go with very low crowds. We typically go to wdw the first or second week of May and have yet to wait more than 30 minutes for anything! Last years trip during the second week of May the longest line was the safari at AK 30 min, everything else was basically a walk on with a few of the more popular rides being 20 min or so.

If your looking to avoid crowds all together, I would definitely push your vacation back if u can to last week of April-first 2 weeks of May! You won't regret it!
Thanks! I will consider this.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom