Disney World Application On Facebook!!!

Raychul

Advertisement
The first link worked for me, but the second one did not. I sent you an add request too...look for me on Facebook, name is Raychul Moore. :wave:

kymie

There are a few good Disney groups to join! My name is Kym Walker (pic of baby on my facebook page - had her last week and named her Disney!)

DizneyPryncess

How fun! Thanks for the link, I just added it. I have the Tinkerbell application, where you can send different Tinks to friends. That one is cute too :)

shakes20

Thanks! I love this!!! But my friends are going to get sick of me sending them stuf... :lookaroun

markjohns1

I'll have to check it out when I'm on a computer that doesn't have Facebook blocked...

So does it allow me to send the Carousel of Progress to my slacker friends?

blackthidot

Original Poster
Yes that is one of them I think there are like 114 and you start with like 12 the more you send the more you earn and naturally you can only send so many in 1 day.

EpScott

Yet another reason to join Facebook one of these days!!! I'm on MySpace, but I haven't gotten around to opening a Facebook account yet.:eek:

RussJT

Cool. I added it, but so far I have only sent one Cinderella's castle. I guess I need to send more so I can earn more.

Raven66

Thanks for sharing. I've started annoying people with it already. haha
You can find my facebook under the name Deirdre Barnefiher.

Top Bottom