Disney Wonder question

SallyShine

Original Poster
Does anyone know the last time the Wonder was re-furbished? Or, know if it's scheduled to be re-furbished anytime soon? We sailed on it a few times in the early 2000's, but I'm wondering what sort of shape it's in now. We're contemplating a Mexican Riviera cruise next year but don't want to go on a worn out ship.

DisneyJoe

Does anyone know the last time the Wonder was re-furbished? Or, know if it's scheduled to be re-furbished anytime soon? We sailed on it a few times in the early 2000's, but I'm wondering what sort of shape it's in now. We're contemplating a Mexican Riviera cruise next year but don't want to go on a worn out ship.

It was in drydock October 2010 or October 2009.

JeffH

Updates

On our June 2010 cruise on the Wonder we noticed that the TVs had been converted from the crumby little old-fashioned TVs to new swing out HD flatscreen TVs, and the ship was in wonderful shape since our 1st cruise 2 years earlier, so I'd say it probably had it's renovation right after the Magic had it's, just before our Xmas cruise in 2008.

SallyShine

Original Poster
That's good to know. Wouldn't you think they would update their pictures on the website? They still show the crummy little tv's. That seens like an easy way to let people know they are on top of things.

PixieMichele

We were just on the wonder and it looked great! The TVs are flat screen and are on an arm with a "swivel" thing. Everything looked really up kept. We are going on the Mexican Riviera sailing 2-6-11 I'll let you know how it is!

KerrriK85

everything seemed to be in great shape when i went on wonder this pass fall :) i just hate that the rooms do not have digital clocks...we had a room without a window, since we had our toddler on board, and we could never tell the time or whether it was night or day...and forget about cell phone clock, we were getting advertisement texts the whole time and needed the phones off...in all honesty, the boat looked brand new to me

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom