Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Surferboy567

Kind of a dumb question, but when you are registering multiple people at once and they ask for an email for the person that is not yourself do you give them the other person’s email or your own? Since the other registrations are under “your” account. Do the other members need Disney accounts? How does managing multiple people’s registrations work are they combined or separate entries?

DomVF07

I feel like they have to give us notice right? Especially those that have it included so we can bring our family? #askingforafriend 😬

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
5k is now showing Sold Out in addition to the 10k
6A70342E-BE8C-46C7-9D4C-397DAC121E14.png

Christi22222

I just went to the Run Disney site and 5k is showing sold out, but 10k is open. If anyone was dying to get in to the 10k, now is the time I guess. Weird.

Edited to add - I just checked again because it was so strange. I should have taken a screen shot I guess. I am positive it was an active registration link. But now it is showing me "Sold Out."

dreamfinder

I just went to the Run Disney site and 5k is showing sold out, but 10k is open. If anyone was dying to get in to the 10k, now is the time I guess. Weird.

Edited to add - I just checked again because it was so strange. I should have taken a screen shot I guess. I am positive it was an active registration link. But now it is showing me "Sold Out."

Wouldn't be the first time. And if there are longer distances available for registration, then you can technically transfer up. So it's possible for a few to pop up.

dreamfinder

That was quick, wonder how many they had available?

Depends on why they are popping up. They may have had a few CC's declined. Or perhaps another charity group pulled out/cut numbers (even though we haven't seen any official ones yet). For this weekend they really can't liberate bibs any other way. It's not like they can convert challenge bibs to individual entries. They have done that in the past, but there isn't a challenge that involves the 5k in play here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom