Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Got my challenge refund on my card today.

...I'm assuming for the virtual races (5k here) we won't see anything until November at the earliest?

surfsupdon

The race moved to virtual so....

I totally rearranged my trip. Got cheaper airfare, cheaper rooms, and cut back on Disney and added Universal. I had lots of fun there last week and want to go back.

Royal Pacific Nov 1-3
Pop Century Nov 3-7.

This gives me time at both places, and a day at each Disney Park. Plus the ability to run 13.1. And, as a teacher doing in person, I won’t miss any school by staying Sunday night for the non existant after party. So if there is a meet, or two, I would need the Wed/Thurs/Fri option. Cannot wait. (It’s Jersey Week for me.)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The race moved to virtual so....

I totally rearranged my trip. Got cheaper airfare, cheaper rooms, and cut back on Disney and added Universal. I had lots of fun there last week and want to go back.

Royal Pacific Nov 1-3
Pop Century Nov 3-7.

This gives me time at both places, and a day at each Disney Park. Plus the ability to run 13.1. And, as a teacher doing in person, I won’t miss any school by staying Sunday night for the non existant after party. So if there is a meet, or two, I would need the Wed/Thurs/Fri option. Cannot wait. (It’s Jersey Week for me.)

Love the Royal Pacific. But miss the former more subdued room furnishings.

I'm at Boulder Ridge the 5th through the 10th. Would be interested in a meet up, if your schedule permits. As the parks all close early now, the latest being 7PM - can you imagine WS closing at 7? - maybe Disney Springs would be a better option.

Surferboy567

Runners,

ANYONE running in the Wine and Dine can check their runDisney accounts right now for a Spotify playlist. I’d imagine the bibs, mile markers, and finishers will be up very soon. I also noticed changes in the way results are recorded for the other races. I am a 10K runner (for Wine and Dine) ONLY. So, I am not sure how this translates to 5K, Half, or Two Course Challenge runners.

Shoutout to the subreddit for pointing this out.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Runners,

ANYONE running in the Wine and Dine can check their runDisney accounts right now for a Spotify playlist. I’d imagine the bibs, mile markers, and finishers will be up very soon. I also noticed changes in the way results are recorded for the other races. I am a 10K runner (for Wine and Dine) ONLY. So, I am not sure how this translates to 5K, Half, or Two Course Challenge runners.

Shoutout to the subreddit for pointing this out.

Spotify playlist is there for me

Surferboy567

That reminds me, their is no field to submit results for Wine and Dine like their are for the other races...I’d imagine that is probably coming soon.

Surferboy567

Runners,

Important update regarding Wine and Dine just checked my profile. When you head in the first thing you will notice is a button now to submit your Wine and Dine results. Mine says I have 23 days to do so. In your account when you navigate to your registration you will see the Spotify playlist mentioned before, your virtual bib (which has a number assigned), and your “digital toolkit”. On the left side their is buttons to check your registration details as well as to submit your results!

Interesting they assigned a number to each bib, I’d imagine they will do the same for the other races.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Runners,

Important update regarding Wine and Dine just checked my profile. When you head in the first thing you will notice is a button now to submit your Wine and Dine results. Mine says I have 23 days to do so. In your account when you navigate to your registration you will see the Spotify playlist mentioned before, your virtual bib (which has a number assigned), and your “digital toolkit”. On the left side their is buttons to check your registration details as well as to submit your results!

Interesting they assigned a number to each bib, I’d imagine they will do the same for the other races.

I wonder what happens if we don't submit? I have no desire to run this in the next 3 weeks. I'm nowhere near trained

Edit: never mind. I'm only signed up for the 5k - pretty sure I can find 3.1 in the next 3 weeks

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom