Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Rose&Crown

I’ve never done the post race party. Are all the countries open or just the F&W stations open? Also random question but does anyone know if the Pub is open?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
@RunningKoen - are you still interested? My TA said there are still challenge bibs available to them but they're going quick. 5k & 10k are completely unavailable (as of this weekend) and Half & challenge are dwindling.

The ONLY caveat to booking with a TA is you have to say on property - which I'm sure isn't an issue? I'm staying at AS Music coz I'm cheap.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
@RunningKoen - are you still interested? My TA said there are still challenge bibs available to them but they're going quick. 5k & 10k are completely unavailable (as of this weekend) and Half & challenge are dwindling.

The ONLY caveat to booking with a TA is you have to say on property - which I'm sure isn't an issue? I'm staying at AS Music coz I'm cheap.

He always does stay on property. Usually an All Star.

RunningKoen

I need to stay on property. The magical express from the airport and the free busses are a must, since renting a car isn't something I prefer nor can afford (below 30 and foreign so maximal cost)

What would be the estimate cost for a short stay weekend? fri-mon?

LAKid53

Premium Member
I need to stay on property. The magical express from the airport and the free busses are a must, since renting a car isn't something I prefer nor can afford (below 30 and foreign so maximal cost)

What would be the estimate cost for a short stay weekend? fri-mon?

So not doing the challenge?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Most of the flight, certainly the cheaper ones, are arriving late at MCO. Around 21:00.
Visiting the expo on friday = leaving on thursday. My boss doesn't like that.
Easy choices.

You need a new boss 😉 (one of my bosses cancelled a meeting the other day because he found out it would make me late for a group training run - he popped by my office and said “running comes first; we can catch up on things another day” 😃)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
You need a new boss 😉 (one of my bosses cancelled a meeting the other day because he found out it would make me late for a group training run - he popped by my office and said “running comes first; we can catch up on things another day” 😃)

I need to work where you work

LAKid53

Premium Member

Now that's a boss! One of my bosses was a runner, so when the new building was constructed, he made sure there were both men's and women's locker rooms (with shower) AND a kitchen as he and some of the employees ran during lunch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom