Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

yelena's aunt

Nine days and counting. Really need something to look forward to as Sandy has left us in the dark. Fortunately, I am feeling ready with my training and have run this one before.

wiigirl

Nine days and counting. Really need something to look forward to as Sandy has left us in the dark. Fortunately, I am feeling ready with my training and have run this one before.

Good luck! :)
75.gif

Nancy G.

Will be nice to get away after the storm! We were fortunate living inland in CT...never lost power. Hang in there!

yelena's aunt

Will be nice to get away after the storm! We were fortunate living inland in CT...never lost power. Hang in there!
Nancy - Thanks for the encouragement. I know I am not alone in my travails but I am way inland CT too and power has been out since Monday 6:00pm. Just got word that my gym has power back so I can get in there, run and SHOWER! Yah!

wilkeliza

Hey guys I won't be running the Wine and Dine half marathon but just as an FYI I will be one of the several friendly CM faces on the race course. If you put up your bib numbers I will look for all our WDWMagic members who are running and yell for you guys by name.

Texas84

Hey guys I won't be running the Wine and Dine half marathon but just as an FYI I will be one of the several friendly CM faces on the race course. If you put up your bib numbers I will look for all our WDWMagic members who are running and yell for you guys by name.
I think I can speak for everyone here. We love you guys! Last year the AK CMs were nuts! It's hard to run and laugh. :D

Mark & Brandi, 8085 and 8799!

yelena's aunt

We are heading down on Friday too! Nonstop flight!
Us too - nonstop out of Bradley with Southwest. Get in for dinner at the World. Guardedly optimistic that I will have power restored when I get home from work this afternoon. Of course, focusing on the trip, one short week away, has helped. If I have to bring new, unwashed undies to Disney I will - no problem. Do laundry there, it's Disney after all!

Nancy G.

Us too - nonstop out of Bradley with Southwest. Get in for dinner at the World. Guardedly optimistic that I will have power restored when I get home from work this afternoon. Of course, focusing on the trip, one short week away, has helped. If I have to bring new, unwashed undies to Disney I will - no problem. Do laundry there, it's Disney after all!
Power will be back for you! The tripmis definitely something to look forward to! At least you have your laundry figured out:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom