Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

surfsupdon

I miss the whole Wine & Dine theme to Wine & Dine.
Medals with spaceship earth and grapes, wine, cheese, even passports. Mickey the chef running too!

Even calling the 5K the starter, 10k the appetizer, half the entree, and the party the dessert!

We have come such a far place away.

W&D. Encanto. Soul. Yay?

At least the Villains theme was Wickedly Delicious.

Rteetz

Medals with spaceship earth and grapes, wine, cheese, even passports. Mickey the chef running too!

Even calling the 5K the starter, 10k the appetizer, half the entree, and the party the dessert!

We have come such a far place away.

W&D. Encanto. Soul. Yay?

At least the Villains theme was Wickedly Delicious.
Put Bruno in a chef's hat or something at least.

MoonRakerSCM

Reminiscent of other aspects of the company right now... no sense of theme or story nor a care... just slap something recent on it and call it a day.

I'm very concerned about the Dland run. Planning on doing the coast to coast next January... (WDW half and then the 5,10,half at dland)

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Wine & Dine race weekend Theme watch as started... Do we think they'll just release themes for W&D or will they do the whole next year races too? And do you think they'll announce when they'll announce the themes or will they just release them?

Rteetz

Wine & Dine race weekend Theme watch as started... Do we think they'll just release themes for W&D or will they do the whole next year races too? And do you think they'll announce when they'll announce the themes or will they just release them?
Likely just Wine & Dine.

Marathon Weekend never changes outside of color schemes. We already have the “themes” for Disneyland. They have some time yet for Princess and Springtime.

Surferboy567

Likely just Wine & Dine.

Marathon Weekend never changes outside of color schemes. We already have the “themes” for Disneyland. They have some time yet for Princess and Springtime.
This is partly true for Marathon Weekend. The “themes” are similar but I’d argue the “color scheme” or theme are different enough.

I enjoyed the 50th medals the most from the past couple of years. I only participated in the 5K, 10K, and Half virtually though. So I can’t judge the other medals.

I expect a reveal tomorrow, one week from early registration. Though, it could happen anytime this week.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Nooo! I was feeling so good about skipping this one, but they had to throw Figment at us for the challenge, now I’m conflicted! I’m signed up for the three Disneyland races and had been planning on also doing the 2024 marathon and Springtime surprise (to remain perfect, in case they honor that). I just don’t know that I can pull off four weekends in one racing season!

Surferboy567

Nooo! I was feeling so good about skipping this one, but they had to throw Figment at us for the challenge, now I’m conflicted!
I’ll feel the exact same way. I still think, unfortunately I’ll probably do this virtually since I really want to experience Marathon Weekend.

Who knows though? Maybe something changes and I’m able to do both in person. Seems hard to swing that though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom