News Disney will resume Walt Disney World Resort 2020 theme park ticket sales and Disney Resort hotel bookings July 9

milordsloth

I wonder if people will be able to book last minute trips for the opening? It will also be interesting to see how the park reservations start to fill up on that availability calendar..

Last edited:

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
I am playing it safe and getting tickets through Disney, not a third party broker like normal. Can you pay with Disney Gift Cards for tickets online?

Hcalvert

and two split payments? Right?
You can only use one gift card up to $1000 at a time. I had to call customer service to pay for my APs via gift card because they required more than $1000 each. If your tickets are under $1000, but over $1000 together, then just two separate transactions for each ticket.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
You can only use one gift card up to $1000 at a time. I had to call customer service to pay for my APs via gift card because they required more than $1000 each.
Thanks.
That is what I thought but wanted to verify before going online with Gift Cards to get two sets of tickets for 1300 for the kids. Wife and I have APs this year.

EDIT: Phone lines might be jamed. I might just buy the 2 tix seperate so I will come in under $1000 each transaction. Just need them for Christmas trip.

PREMiERdrum

Was just able to add tickets to our Riviera stay starting on 7/26. This will mostly be a "bubble" getaway of swimming and mini golf, but we'll be gliding over to EPCOT for a day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom