News Disney will begin reducing physical distancing to 3ft over the next few weeks at Walt Disney World

dreday3

Anyone know the reason why the Mexico Pavilion is still having guests wait in line to get in? I thought distancing was relaxed?

Baloo62

After a few days, we coughed up the extra fee for Preferred Parking, which we have never done before. Hopefully the trams will be one of the next things to return!

why would they return if they made you spend more money than you would otherwise? sounds like a win for disney to me
Oh, I don't know, maybe for the elderly...young children...those with mobility issues. But yeah, screw 'em for a few extra bucks of profit. You're really walking the walk with that inclusion key there, Disney.

disneygeek90

Oh, I don't know, maybe for the elderly...young children...those with mobility issues. But yeah, screw 'em for a few extra bucks of profit. You're really walking the walk with that inclusion key there, Disney.
I mean... I understand the sentiment but you're going to a theme park that requires lots of walking. If someone is physically unable to walk to the front of the park before needing to rent a wheel chair, they should probably have that handled before arriving at the park.

MarvelCharacterNerd

I mean... I understand the sentiment but you're going to a theme park that requires lots of walking. If someone is physically unable to walk to the front of the park before needing to rent a wheel chair, they should probably have that handled before arriving at the park.
I know this thread is referring to WDW, but at DL the trams aren't running either. Per my phone, it was 1.3 miles of walking to get from my car to the front gate of the parks at DL. So if you include there and back again, that's 2 1/2 miles. Which is 2 1/2 miles more of the park that could be enjoyed that didn't need to be walked to and from the parking structure, no matter how good your physical condition may be.

The trams are needed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom