News Disney will begin reducing physical distancing to 3ft over the next few weeks at Walt Disney World

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
At this point, are there any servers they have not yet called back? Servers aren’t CP’s and to my knowledge they haven’t posted any positions for servers yet. I know a lot of their full-time servers got moved over to staff Epcot restaurants that are normally staffed by cultural representatives. Until they fill those spots, do they even have the staff to open more table service restaurants?

val002

At this point, are there any servers they have not yet called back? Servers aren’t CP’s and to my knowledge they haven’t posted any positions for servers yet. I know a lot of their full-time servers got moved over to staff Epcot restaurants that are normally staffed by cultural representatives. Until they fill those spots, do they even have the staff to open more table service restaurants?
Last I saw, about 500 part time servers are still waiting for recall.

correcaminos

So more ADRs could be available soon?
There were a bunch dropped the day they started using more tables for sit downs last week. I want to say Thursday. I snagged a reservation at Skipper's I accidentally missed out on for our last day. I had been stalking all week and then all of a sudden a bunch of times were dropped.

Saw 3 CMs in training Friday when we ate.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Last I saw, about 500 part time servers are still waiting for recall.
Thanks. With the distancing going away and capacity increasing, I wonder if they’ll be getting a call soon. They can’t really open up more venues until they have more staff.

disneygeek90

I'm hoping for QS's Mobile Order to end soon.

Also wonder if Be Our Guest will ever go back to pre-pandemic operations. I miss BoG's QS lunch.
Mobile Order won't end but they may add actual CM's to take orders again at some point. I'd actually like that because prior to covid mobile order was barely used by anyone and I'd have my food ready incredibly quick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom