News Disney will begin reducing physical distancing to 3ft over the next few weeks at Walt Disney World

ToTBellHop

Just found a pic verifying this. Unfortunately it’s unscrupulous.

1623281279254.jpeg

The mask on the ear proves this isn’t from the before times.
1623281344879.jpeg

cc35359

I’m at WDW now and physical distancing isn’t a thing. The lines have been packed like it’s 2019 again.
I am here too and i read this thread, and im like, do these people think that distancing is actually a thing at wdw right now? Those places with markers, the markers are ignored by guests and cast members alike.

The only thing still distancing in that ive seen so far in the last 5 days, is the buses.

One lady on pirates last night actually used the markers. I thought she might go karen on the people behind her with the dirty looks she gave, but never did.

She was also the first person in 5 days i saw actually use a floor marker. Heck, half the markers are torn to shreds anyways.

correcaminos

Sunshine Seasons
Haven't been in since Friday to know. Might look tomorrow. They were at all other QS this week.

In lines, the markers are still there. No one uses them. Though we are not as sardined as before.

Boats, buses, and monorails are still very distanced as of this afternoon. Shops still can form lines as well.

legwand77

Haven't been in since Friday to know. Might look tomorrow. They were at all other QS this week.

In lines, the markers are still there. No one uses them. Though we are not as sardined as before.

Boats, buses, and monorails are still very distanced as of this afternoon. Shops still can form lines as well.
give it another week and they will be

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
No one was using any of the distancing markers in any of the queues at MK tonight. Space and Splash had full queues like it was the “old days.” I did see a line waiting to enter the Emporium, but that was it. Most people in the queue for Splash were not wearing masks, and the CM’s didn’t seem to care.

They still had the plexiglass cubes on monorail green, though for the first time since reopening I noticed just how easily those zip ties can be cut and the plexiglass can be removed. In an hour or so, the monorails could be back to normal when word comes in.

ToTBellHop

Didn't most of them get closed down because of a hilarious mistake in FL gambling law?

Are we talking about the few small ones left in some of the hotels?
More than a few according to Disney:
I think they just pulled the games where you win tickets?

Disney Glimpses

They are slowly adjusting to their side. This is an attempt to not end up with a nasty headline. But the trend is clear.
I agree, but it should just be done all at once then. I think this frustrates guests more than removing/keeping the policy altogether. Consider you are planning a WDW vacation because they still require masks indoors and then you encounter this. The argument goes both ways when they contradict themselves this badly.

ToTBellHop

I agree, but it should just be done all at once then. I think this frustrates guests more than removing/keeping the policy altogether. Consider you are planning a WDW vacation because they still require masks indoors and then you encounter this. The argument goes both ways when they contradict themselves this badly.
I don’t know. I don’t mind this strategy. Go assuming you’ll need a mask some places until they say otherwise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom