News Disney will begin reducing physical distancing to 3ft over the next few weeks at Walt Disney World

ToTBellHop

In a month, we will be like
A8C15CFC-023A-4524-B094-363F345583CC.jpeg

sullyinMT

They better be removing the plexgliass. If it's safe to sit shoulder to shoulder next to a stranger, the person 3 feet behind you shouldn't matter either.
Yes. Keep it in switchbacks for now, especially indoors, if it means less distancing and physically shorter queues (less overflow). But the ride vehicles should go if this change is being made.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Sounds like few people have been respecting the 3 ft distancing guidelines, at least in the past week. And no enforcement of it. ☹️

disneygeek90

Sounds like few people have been respecting the 3 ft distancing guidelines, at least in the past week. And no enforcement of it. ☹️
Yep, social distancing is basically gone. When it was 6ft many already considered that 3ft, and now that it's technically 3ft it's actually just back to normal. I don't personally need anyone closer than 3ft of me covid or not.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Yep, social distancing is basically gone. When it was 6ft many already considered that 3ft, and now that it's technically 3ft it's actually just back to normal. I don't personally need anyone closer than 3ft of me covid or not.

It’s a good time to have a backpack in the parks. And swing it off your shoulder, with force, when people get too close in queues. 😉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom