Disney water parks v Wet n Wild

neilybealy

We went to Wet n Wild on our last visit back in 1990 because I think Disney only had 1 water park open at that time.

How do the new water parks compare to that of Wet n Wild these days???

Beauty and the

IMO Wet and Wild still has some of the best water rides, but the atmosphere and the setting just do not compare. I also think that it now appears to be a little bit jaded and slightly unkempt. I f I could only go to one water park it wouldn't be WnW, I think I like TL the best because of the Wave Pool and the setting is beautiful there's plenty of shade. If you've got real little one's with you the kids area at BB is better and the Family raft ride is superb nothing compares. But I also love RC because its compact the kids can run free as you can spot them anywhere and of course Goofy hangs out throughout the day. So as you can see I can't pick my favourite but I know its not WnW.

Oh I forget about all the sad boys in BB waiting for a glimpse of a girls t**s at the bottom of Summit Plummit, that sort of puts me off BB a bit.
;)

Upvote 0

Chris

My favorite is BB. I have not been to WnW but of the three ar WDW, BB is the most fun for my kids. They like the waterslide rides and the family raft ride is great. The wave pool is a little lame but the rest of the park is wonderful.

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak

WnW does not compare IMO. It's a concrete jungle.

I think they made the wave pool at BB a little lame on purpose. If they had made it as good or better than TL then what reason would you have to go to TL except to snorkel.

Upvote 0

Disneynut

While WnW has some great rides/slides, the theming of the Disney Parks is great. I voted for BB just because it seems to have more slides/rides than TL. The only problems with BB are the lack of shade and the need to climb the mountain for all the rides.

Upvote 0

Lance

Blizzard Beach is the best water park.

I also have to say, I went to River Country for the first time this August. (only went, cause we got in for free) I never knew River Country was that small. It's like a big pool with a couple of slides. They should make River Country the Fort Wilderness Resort Pool.

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Beauty and the
[

Oh I forget about all the sad boys in BB waiting for a glimpse of a girls t**s at the bottom of Summit Plummit, that sort of puts me off BB a bit.
;) [/B]

Hey i'm one of those guys!!! lol just kidding :p

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I like BB because when you're from Minnesota like I am, you always want to put on your shorts when it's snowing....lol....What I mean is that we miss the warm weather, and with BB you sort of get a lot of both, albeit the snow is fake, but who cares.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom