disney vouchers

forevermickey

Original Poster
HI :)
I have booked with David's Vacation rentals for the first time. All our past trips we have received vacation vouchers in the mail with our luggage tags. I understand I will not be receiving these this time around. We like to rent a watercraft at the marina and do so because we usually receive that voucher. Is there another way to receive a voucher for this, other then within the book sent from WDW. Thank you in advance

Rob562

The vouchers you speak of are extras thrown in for Disney resort package bookings. They are not included with Room-Only reservations or DVC points reservations.

-Rob

luv

The vouchers you speak of are extras thrown in for Disney resort package bookings. They are not included with Room-Only reservations or DVC points reservations.

-Rob
Yup! You don't get the Disney package extras unless you book through Disney. But you can still rent the watercraft. :)

bethymouse

Perhaps you can ask at the front desk if they have vouchers for you since you intend to use them!:) We never use ours. I am not sure if you'd be so bold to ask a guest if they aren't using theirs, could you use them? I dunno. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.;)

forevermickey

Original Poster
Perhaps you can ask at the front desk if they have vouchers for you since you intend to use them!:) We never use ours. I am not sure if you'd be so bold to ask a guest if they aren't using theirs, could you use them? I dunno. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.;)
Thank youbethymouse :) I will ask at the front desk :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom