Disney Visa Cardmember Character Experience at Epcot

OhioDisneyGuy

Original Poster
Was wondering how often the duos change for this? Also how long are they together? We just went to EPCOT in late July of 2018 and had Pluto and Minnie. We are going back end of April this year and just wondering if we should do it again hoping for new characters.

Thank You,

Ohio Disney Guy

Tony the Tigger

My avatar is from September 2017 and it was Minnie and Pluto.

A few years ago, we met Mickey and Pluto.

For awhile there, they were doing Star Wars characters.

I don’t know how often it changes or rotates. I bet someone here does.

OhioDisneyGuy

Original Poster
Yeah, there was absolutely no one in line. We walked up to the lady showed her our card, she checked to make sure it wasn't expired and they took us to Minnie and Pluto. There is a Disney photographer there and we got probably 30-40 pics. They went straight to our My Disney account and you have i think 3 months to download them and then they are gone.

JIMINYCR

We have never done this...are the lines typically short for this? And all you have to do is show your Disney Visa card?
Yes. Most of the time weve had just a 5 minute wait. The line for these M&G's have never been excessive. Some trips I have even almost forgotten that its available and I think a lot of card members dont realize the benefit exists. The characters arent rushed and do spend a good bit of time with you.

MAGICFLOP

Don't think the meet and greet in Epcot (Visa) is for those that need certainty in characters...

Perhaps they should post that somewhere so people aren't disappointed...

Personally I would go to the meet and greet one building down.. Just thinking aloud...

OhioDisneyGuy

Original Poster
We don’t need certainty, just don’t want to waste time if it’s the same characters we had last time we went. We already have a fast pass to meet Mickey and Minnie at MK on wed. So we’re hoping it’s someone we haven’t met yet.

J_Krafty24

Everytime I have gone, over the the past 6 years it has been Mickey and Goofy. (then again that is our luck as it took at least 8 rides over those 6 years before we got a star tours ride that didn't include the pod racers and ending with jarjar). I have found the line to be pretty long (30 minutes or more) at the start of the visa meet and greet time window but near a walk in during the 2nd half of the window.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom