News Disney Villains After Hours coming to the Magic Kingdom

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
So they are going to close MK early for this during peak summer travel?!

I don't think they necessarily close early but rather don't extend hours out on specific nights. So they do the standard close around 10pm or whenever and do the event. Not saying this is any better but it isn't like a Halloween party night where they actually close early. It will be annoying for those nights where they could just extend out until midnight for all...

SoupBone

I don't think they necessarily close early but rather don't extend hours out on specific nights. So they do the standard close around 10pm or whenever and do the event. Not saying this is any better but it isn't like a Halloween party night where they actually close early. It will be annoying for those nights where they could just extend out until midnight for all...

Maybe Marni can confirm, but I've been noticing less and less night time extra magic hours, being replaced by special ticketed events. If that's accurate, you can bet evening extra magic hours are on the way out for good.

My problem is that they're promoting these events as "low wait times" for popular rides. Even the MGM DVC event this past week had huge lines.

JusticeDisney

But wouldn’t that defeat the whole purpose of having limited numbers for quicker access to the attractions?

JusticeDisney

Maybe Marni can confirm, but I've been noticing less and less night time extra magic hours, being replaced by special ticketed events. If that's accurate, you can bet evening extra magic hours are on the way out for good.

My problem is that they're promoting these events as "low wait times" for popular rides. Even the NGM DVC event this past week had huge lines.

I have to admit that I’ve never personally been to one of these events, but I’ve never read anything other than people saying the wait times are very low, if at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom