News Disney Villains After Hours coming to the Magic Kingdom

brb1006

It's a shame that they don't do the 'face' version of all the characters. The Queen of Hearts at Club Villain was a hoot.
The Queen of Hearts being a face character added more fun and energy with guests interaction when Club Villain was around. Hopefully they might give her the "Mad Hatter" treatment in the future. The Queen of Hearts standard design hasn't changed since the 70s.

tabby1222

I can tell you easily, I just bought tickets for Thursday's Villains event, and I am far from rich. Poor single mom/teacher! But I do what I can to make a vacation memorable. As the only vacation my daughter will probably take with her newest brothers, this was worth it. As she is 25 and getting ready to start life on her own, her time for family vacations is probably done. She loves the villains, it worked into our schedule, and I make it work into my budget (and Memaw's Disney Visa!)! :). But far from rich.....

awoogala

That makes the 25% increase this week worth it.
I'm lucky that I'm getting one more trip out of ap this July. That made 4 trips on one AP, 24 days or so. July, September, February, and July again. Made this one year of AP worth it. I have been going every July for a few years, since my husband's sales conference gets us a free hotel. We usually made at least one trip as a family, some years, two.
We had planned to skip this next year completely (galaxy's edge crowds, taking a break to do other vacations, etc.), but I was still doing the math on whether renewing for 2 July tips in one year would be worthwhile.
I'll still be going to Orlando next July, but probably with a Universal pass, or just traveling around to other Orlando things.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
He has a Diet Coke. What more do you want? Mitoclorians?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
This ornament feels like an afterthought and a response to the AP price hike to make AP holders “feel appreciated”. Nothing like a $7 ornament after a 20-25% price hike, that’ll make’em happy, won’t it? 😉 Just not my cup of tea, I guess, but to each his/her own.

MrPromey

This ornament feels like an afterthought and a response to the AP price hike to make AP holders “feel appreciated”. Nothing like a $7 ornament after a 20-25% price hike, that’ll make’em happy, won’t it? 😉 Just not my cup of tea, I guess, but to each his/her own.

Feels more like a way to try enticing more passholders to buy tickets to this after-hours event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom