News Disney Very Merriest After Hours

AmishGuy91

This also means no evening hours at MK for deluxe guests on these nights.
Imagine booking a deluxe room to take advantage of the evening hours perks and then boom half of the nights are taken up by this event, yikes!
It was probably inevitable but still...

The extra hours for deluxe guests are on unannounced select nights at select parks, so nobody should be booking for those hours at this time anyhow.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
MVMCP was 7PM to Midnight.
This is probably 7PM to 11PM or 8PM to Midnight. So I guess that's a plus for day guests, but not great for party ticket holders as the day guests will still be there at the start.

Keep in mind the sun sets before 6, so it gets dark early.

It's also probably going to be heavy on the projections. Also, I'm sure they will utilize the projection mapping for Main street.
It will be 9pm to 1am.

More details at https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/dis...day-events-this-year-at-walt-disney-world.htm

chama1

I have a reservation at Magic Kingdom for Nov 12th....I'd love to take my neighbors children to this Very Merry (they've been so good during this Covid19 period) does anyone think they'll open the purchase of this event to "passholders"?

techgeek

2 different (full) firework shows in one night. That’ll be an amazing sight to see. Could be why all those new pyro launches were added to FL buildings.

Back in the early 00’s, it was a common enough thing to run Wishes at 7pm with a 7pm close for day guests and then party fireworks later in the evening. I can remember that happening during the holiday season and for the short lived Pirate and Princess party.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Back in the early 00’s, it was a common enough thing to run Wishes at 7pm with a 7pm close for day guests and then party fireworks later in the evening. I can remember that happening during the holiday season and for the short lived Pirate and Princess party.
Yes indeed. Two different shows a night has been done a number of times before, but not so in recent years.

mf1972

cue the torches & pitchforks, but i can see disney trying to cash in on that too
5A471B73-32F4-43E8-9028-70D2FECE4A74.gif
7DD75B97-4236-4E16-992A-262F3CE0755C.gif

jrhwdw

No mention of MOUACT Cal. or Parade bothers me! I was expecting MOUACT Something not Minnie's Fireworks later in the night. Which is fantastic of course but I hope MK didn't swap MOUACT Something for Minnie!!!!

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
We are skipping Boo Bash but since Christmas is our favorite holiday and we are going mid November we will likely be going to this one.
And its easier to justify the price because I'm used to only getting a 2 day park hopper when I go for a quick trip in November/December and I had booked a 3 day park hopper for this one since we didn't know if MVMCP/DAH was happening at the time of booking. So we'll drop a day which will greatly help with the cost of the after hours ticket.

jrhwdw

No mention of MOUACT Cal. or Parade bothers me! I was expecting MOUACT Something not Minnie's Fireworks later in the night. Which is fantastic of course but I hope MK didn't swap MOUACT Something for Minnie!!!!

Just thought of something. Could MOUACT be a Day Thing like last year? Also, it looks like 2020's Castle Projections are back also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom