News Disney Very Merriest After Hours

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm not buying it. I think they cut off ticket sales (nudge the number of tickets available down a little and then call things "sold out", sounds great for the next quarterly call), but I also have no way to prove it.

If they truly did sell out, congratulations - You'll get to pay even more next year!
Cool conspiracy story, bro.

You should get together with the ones who say that they kept increasing the capacity of those DAH nights. That'd be a hoot.

peter11435

I'm not buying it. I think they cut off ticket sales (nudge the number of tickets available down a little and then call things "sold out", sounds great for the next quarterly call), but I also have no way to prove it.

If they truly did sell out, congratulations - You'll get to pay even more next year!
The cap on these events is higher than previous after hours events.

jrhwdw

Can't believe this is the last Fri for Merriest AH already! Is Merry Memories and Minnie's not showing Christmas Week? I see Enchantment(not Shocking, HEA played in 2017) is Scheduled but can't find the Castle Show on the Official Site.

dothebrdwalk

Don't wanna write a whole review, but went last Thursday with the family and well...... we thought it was worth every penny. Between the snacks, Christmas entertainment, and of course walk-on attractions, it was a great evening. You just cannot beat a "0 minute wait" on Space Mountain.
IMG_5104.jpeg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It's currently WDW's best fireworks show. The right music (mostly... "Simply Having" is simply awful... but redeemed with a full orchestra and choir and short snippets), the right projections, and the right fireworks. All in sync (something which Enchantment fails at over and over again).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom