News Disney Very Merriest After Hours

jrhwdw

OF COURSE my Internet died during the Celebrate The Season Part!!!!!!!! I think it's very well done! ESP so close(time wise)to MOUACT! No Phone Song from Most Merriest which should please people. MK kept Happy Holidays form Celebrate, didn't cut it due to time. Celebrate's Rain version did not have Happy Holidays I believe.

jrhwdw

1 thing I would change is I don't think we need Beacon Of Magic the whole night. Christmas Projections from last year would look better.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
An actual parade!
  • Mickey & Minnie with a Christmas Tree. Dancers are Fab Friends and Fantasyland characters
  • Olaf float. Dancers are the ice cutters, Kristof and Anna.
  • Elsa float.
  • Goofy chef Gingerbread float. Max in Gingerbread car. Dancers are Chip 'n Dale chefs and Gingerbread men
  • Clarabell country kitchen float.
  • Princess gazebo float: Tiana, Rapunzel, Belle, White
  • Princess castle float: Elena, Mulan, Aurora, Ariel, Fairy Godmother, Merida, Jasmine
  • Toy Story toy float: Dancers are teddy bears, elves.
  • Toy Soldiers Marching (8 of them), no horns
  • Dancing reindeer
  • Santa (you just can't keep him from grand marshaling a parade)

The music is still the repetitive nonsense that repeats every 16 bars mashing snippets of other tunes short enough not to get sued for infringement.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
My goodness. They cut pretty much ALL of the dancers in the parade. No skiers, half as many ice pickers, Anna and Kristoff aren’t in the sled, no elves, no candy cane girls, no trumpeters, only 8 soldiers, Cinderella is on the castle float, not the coach, no ponies. I’m sure there’s more I’m missing.

Yikes.

jrhwdw

MOUACT used Town Sqaure!!! It was petty good! No Court dancers(COVID of Course!) Kristoff got his men back, and I actually like Kristoff and Anna Dancing down the Street! And we got the Toy Solders Non Band Troop! More than last year!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
My goodness. They cut pretty much ALL of the dancers in the parade. No skiers, half as many ice pickers, Anna and Kristoff aren’t in the sled, no elves, no candy cane girls, no trumpeters, only 8 soldiers, Cinderella is on the castle float, not the coach, no ponies. I’m sure there’s more I’m missing.

Yikes.
There were two elves with the teddy bears with the Toy Story float.

jrhwdw

There were two elves with the teddy bears with the Toy Story float.

Wow.

You know how many elves there used to be in that sequence, right?
Actually three. One was on the float in front of Woody and Jessie. Is it the full cast? No. But it's much better than us wondering if MK cut the Toy Solders 48 Hours ago!

It will intresting to see how ACF fares in DL.

Squishy

Actually three. One was on the float in front of Woody and Jessie. Is it the full cast? No. But it's much better than us wondering if MK cut the Toy Solders 48 Hours ago!

It will intresting to see how ACF fares in DL.
ACF has it's full cast I believe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom